Oudie version 5.12

Old May 30th 14, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oudie version 5.12

Trying to download the latest firmware for Oudie...

Naviter says DON'T use version 5.12, use 5.19. Yet the version on its download and updater links is to .... 5.12.

Where did I go wrong.
Old May 30th 14, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Mark,

I used the Oudie Updater program on my PC to upgrade my Oudie 2 to version
5.19 just now.
http://www.naviter.com/products/oudie-updater/

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
_____________________

Old May 30th 14, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Wright

http://www.naviter.com/install-the-l...are-for-oudie/

If you don't fancy using the updater tool

click on the link - Download latest firmware for Oudie 2
which will download a file called UpdateOudie.exe
copy this onto your Oudie flashdrive or SD card (doesn't matter which) and
start the oudie, which will show the update process and ask if you want to
continue updating from your current version to 5:19 click yes and that's
it.

The update process will complete and rename the .exe file to
UpdateOudie.old

Just updated my oudie this way today.

Cheers Matt

Old May 31st 14, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

I updated mine to 5.19 last night using the updater program. No issues.
BillT
Old June 2nd 14, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew[_13_]

You didn't go wrong mark, except to fail to understand that all gliding
software is flawed and unreliable. Whilst I could never write anything
of this complexity, its also clear to me that my neighbor's teenager
could. He's working in his parents' garage at all hours, and between
playing his damn drums, I suspect he is actually the one writing the
software I'm buying.

Old June 2nd 14, 10:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Z Goudie[_2_]

At 18:25 30 May 2014, Paul Remde wrote:

I used the Oudie Updater program on my PC to upgrade my Oudie 2 to version

5.19 just now.
http://www.naviter.com/products/oudie-updater/

Also worked for me this morning.

Old June 2nd 14, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Monday, June 2, 2014 4:55:31 AM UTC-5, Z Goudie wrote:
At 18:25 30 May 2014, Paul Remde wrote:

I used the Oudie Updater program on my PC to upgrade my Oudie 2 to version

5.19 just now.

http://www.naviter.com/products/oudie-updater/

Also worked for me this morning.

up to 5.20 now apparently, to fix a bug when using the keyboard to select waypoints in a task. i think i might just wait until the fall to update...
Old June 2nd 14, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

On Monday, June 2, 2014 9:18:43 AM UTC-7, Tony wrote:

Also worked for me this morning.

up to 5.20 now apparently, to fix a bug when using the keyboard to select waypoints in a task. i think i might just wait until the fall to update...

Just used the updater and got 5.20.001

bumper

Old June 4th 14, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

On Friday, May 30, 2014 9:22:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Trying to download the latest firmware for Oudie...

Naviter says DON'T use version 5.12, use 5.19. Yet the version on its download and updater links is to .... 5.12.

Where did I go wrong.

Mark - you are not cracking up. The link of the Naviter site downloads an old version. Go figure. If you get the updater software installed on your computer, then connect your Oudie via USB, it will ask about updating files and will then load 5.20.

Oudie IGC Dave Springford Soaring 4 November 12th 13 09:52 PM
Used Original Version Oudie for Sale Paul Remde Soaring 2 May 20th 13 01:08 AM
Used Oudie (original version) for sale Paul Remde Soaring 0 September 13th 12 08:59 PM
Oudie and 302 Stephen[_3_] Soaring 9 November 2nd 11 06:07 AM