Just for the sake of record

Old November 16th 10, 06:13 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark4[_2_]

Default Just for the sake of record

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:58:40 -0800 (PST), blackhead wrote:

On Nov 14, 2:48*pm, xray4abc wrote:
On Nov 13, 10:32*pm, xray4abc wrote: Hi, Benj and other guys
Today,by pure chance, I have discovered experimentally, an amazing new
property of the
magnetic field.
I can disclose for now only that it is about an effect of spatial
quantization of the magnetic
field at a macroscopic scale. I am still investigating different
scenarios to be sure that it is
what I think it is!
High five for everybody!
Best regards, LL

Hi
A closer look to the matter shoved me that the effect is the result
of the geometry of the experimental setup, combined with a
magnetic memory issue. *So no big news for now ! :-(
I was being overenthusiastic.
Best regards, LL

In future, just ask yourself what are the chances of discovering
something new that the world's most talented scientists in the best
equiped laboratories haven't.

For me, very high.

I know what it is to draw the attention of educators, and be selected
for I.Q. testing and advanced placement. I don't have a degree in
physics, so maybe if I did then this "genius" thing which I've been
assigned might be put to better use on this subject. I have a gift
for looking past the obvious and discussing the abstract. I saved a
lot of people of many different ethnicities. You did know that in
Junior high school I memorized the Latin genus of all the snakes in
North America? I was a herpetologist by age 15. I am a master chess
player.

Unexplained phenomenon exist with regularity and to a large degree I
understand much of it.

My life is so full, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as there is so much to do, and so many places to be. To think
that these usenet games draw my attention...is laughable.

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to
me, and skip over it. To the unwary it will appear that I have time
to argue with fools or care what they say.

Ta ta.
Old November 16th 10, 06:16 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:13:56 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

[...]

*ROFLMAO@Markie4*

Delusional much?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

Old November 16th 10, 06:22 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark4[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:17:33 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

[...]

Yes I know you hate my successes but I'm so ****ing cool. I mean, the
real Mark recently made 82 thousand dollars in one day. Did I mention
how beautiful all my new porcelin crowns look? Yeah, just like
Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white smile is playing a part in
keeping my new 19 year old girlfriend mesmerized.

Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy I'm exuding.
What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich pilot-musician.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey Ari, go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

Mark, rich handsome genius
Old November 16th 10, 06:30 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,soc.culture.usa
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:22:58 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the update, Mark(ie), your input is always valueless, er,
valuable.

*LOLOLOLOLOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old November 16th 10, 06:31 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
d7dot

"Mark4" wrote in message
[...]

Actually I think that your attitude would result in bitch slaps more often
than in getting laid.. I'm just saying...

--
Regards, Brad
Brad's Internet Help (Retired)

Old November 16th 10, 06:35 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark4[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:31:28 -0500, d7dot wrote:

"Mark4" wrote in message
[...]

Some cute little brunette named Tammy stole her boyfriend's car and
credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman" for a
week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by day, and smoking the
sheets by night

THAT'S what being Mark and having an attitude will get you.

Mark4
Old November 19th 10, 09:21 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Ouroboros Rex

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:17:33 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:13:56 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:58:40 -0800 (PST), blackhead wrote:

On Nov 14, 2:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 13, 10:32 pm, wrote: Hi, Benj
[...]

I believe that would bear some relation to a prosecutable offense.

I don't think you're as smart as you say you are, and you sure as
hell don't post like it. lol
Old November 20th 10, 05:09 AM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Harry K

On Nov 14, 2:48 pm, *wrote:
[...]

hell don't post like it. *lol- Hide quoted text -

Is it just me or has the level of BS risen to the ceiling? Amazing
the claims losers will make on the 'net.

Harry K

Old November 20th 10, 05:44 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark4[_2_]

On Nov 14, 2:48 pm, wrote:
[...]

lol lol

is used by eight grade children. Maybe your daughter?
Let me **** her. Hmmm?

Mark4
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

For the record . . . Lonnie J. Potter Aviation Photos 4 November 6th 07 06:45 PM
Record Highs/Record Lows Jay Honeck Piloting 12 October 12th 06 01:27 AM
A New Record? Jay Honeck Piloting 20 November 20th 05 07:16 PM
Kerry' s war record VS. Bush War record. Steven P. McNicoll Military Aviation 0 July 22nd 04 04:18 PM
Kerry' s war record VS. Bush War record. ArtKramr Military Aviation 0 July 22nd 04 03:54 PM