Coulter Kook runs for her life

Old April 24th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default Coulter Kook runs for her life

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:16:05 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:47:52AM -0400, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:23:22 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******,

I've about had enough of reading posts like yours.

"I live to smack"

Yeah

**** off blowhard coward.

I don't know why you think the FAA isn't on your tail, but you might
want to consider behaving a little more like an adult. If you can.

Regards,

Steve

Just ask Mark(ie) what is last name is, where he lives and how you can
get in contact with him.

then GTF out of the way.

"See Mark(ie) run. See Mark(ie) hide? See Mark(ie) shiver in fear?

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old April 24th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Inna Quandary

On Mar 27, 4:21*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:26:25 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:55:44AM -0700, Skipper wrote:
If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.

That doesn't seem too much to ask. *Backcountry rednecks aren't
really capable of refined language use, but they usually keep to
their own newsgroups. *So what's left? *A few trolls slumming in the
newsgroups where professionals hang out, and maybe some kooks who think their
injection-molded toy qualifies them as experts on aviation. *All are
readily handled with the killfile.

So, what's up in the world of powered flight these days?

Regards,

Steve

Why would you care, you're no p[ilot. I can tell.

My life is so full, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as there is so much to do, and so many places to be. *To think
that these usenet games draw my attention...is laughable.

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. *In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to me,
and skip over it. *To the unwary it will appear that I have time to
argue with fools or care what they say.

Ta ta.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

You're part of the nut squad of purple, mikey and assorted ****
branes. SHUT THE **** UP DIP****.
Old April 24th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Inna Quandary

.
--

You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. I have better kooks to
Old April 24th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:36:47 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:

On Mar 27, 4:21*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

You're the same one who wanted my art. No I have not uploaded any of
my art. Get the **** over it.

I don't stand to gain much from e-display of my art. In fact, it would
reveal my signature, compromising my anonymity. I fear assasination.

See, I have sold literally hundreds of pieces which hang all across
the world. That is where they need to be seen. There and in the art
gallery I have founded and named for myself.

*INTERESTING STORY*-

2 years ago in a restaurant, I ran into an old
aquaintence. Catching up, I told him about my
*phenomenonal financial success* in the art
world, and...that I had one of my 3 portfolio's
with me, and offered to show him, and his
21 year old son, my book of prints.

Well, they were blown away it seemed. But
a strange thing...

I stepped away from the table, and upon
returning, his son had his camera out and
was snapping pics of my pieces.

OK, FAST FORWARD to yesterday.

A very kindly and distinguished gentleman
and his lovely wife were beaten to death,
and their bodies were dumped by the road,
20 miles apart. These people of society
were brutally bludgeoned by a homicidal
psychopath, and their faces were crushed
beyond recognition.

They were loved by their church and community.
Much like me.

Even today the murderer shows no remorse
for his crimes.

And the murderer...

*It was the guy in the restaurant taking pictures of my art.*

I used my creative genius to capture him.
Upon a short investigation of his cell phone
record, and a little follow up, the bloody
monster was caught, and even confessed.

Top that.
Old April 24th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:

You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. I have better kooks to
attend to. bye PLONK!

Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

I have your address dumbass.

Old April 24th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:42:01 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:

You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. I have better kooks to
attend to. bye PLONK!

Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida

With a pussified sports pilot license, not a chance, mark(ie)!!

*BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

Us a computer?

I have your address dumbass.

Yeah but I got your /number/.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old April 24th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Marie[_2_]

On Apr 24, 9:42*am, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:
You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. *I have better kooks to
attend to. bye PLONK!

Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

I have your address dumbass.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

I want a Winged Afghan Hound Kthx

Marie
Old April 24th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Marie wrote:

On Apr 24, 9:42*am, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:
You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. *I have better kooks to
attend to. bye PLONK!

Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

I have your address dumbass.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

I want a Winged Afghan Hound Kthx

Marie

First you have to stuff your tits in my mouth.
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old April 26th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Skipper

http://www.museumofbadart.org/