New Aviation Group

Old April 19th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Russell

Default New Aviation Group

For those interested, I've started a new aviation group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mission-aviation

It's dedicated to Mission Aviation. Hope to see you there!

Old April 20th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 20, 8:33*am, Ari wrote:

Obviously the above post is a forgery.

He forgot to mention queers and lawyers.

Duh.

Posting to yourself?

*lol*

Deeeeeeeeep psychosis.
--

Are you so stupid that you think anyone reading this
will be unable to see that the "mark" forgeries link

Posting to oneself, psychotic? YES YES and the
pilots here want you to leave Ari, and stop this
ignorance.
Old April 20th 10, 11:00 PM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:39:54 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Apr 20, 8:33*am, Ari wrote:

Obviously the above post is a forgery.

He forgot to mention queers and lawyers.

Duh.

Posting to yourself?

*lol*

Deeeeeeeeep psychosis.
--

Are you so stupid that you think anyone reading this
will be unable to see that the "mark" forgeries link
back to you, and not me?

Posting to oneself, psychotic? YES YES and the
pilots here want you to leave Ari, and stop this
ignorance.

Oh Mark(ie) you speak for /all/ pilots?

*laffter*

Or only the ones who lied to the FAA, constantly post *death threat*
tantrums like a little child and take Prozac by the handfuls?

*snicker*

Yes, probably just those "pilots".

*LOL LOL LOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 20th 10, 11:18 PM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 20, 8:33*am, Ari wrote:

Obviously the above post is a forgery.

He forgot to mention queers and lawyers.

Duh.

Posting to yourself?

*lol*

Deeeeeeeeep psychosis.
--

Are you so stupid that you think anyone reading this
will be unable to see that the "mark" forgeries link
back to you, and not me?

Posting to oneself, psychotic? *YES YES and the
pilots here want you to leave Ari, and stop this
ignorance.

Oh Mark(ie) you speak for /all/ pilots?

Yes I do. We stick together.

*laffter*

The laughter of a crazy person.

Or only the ones who lied to the FAA,

Of course that's a lie, and obviously you have
zero information about me and my certification.

constantly post *death threat*

Constantly post death threat?? Well, if I do it
constantly then it would be plural, in which case
it would be threats. Right? What are you scared?
Then stop being an annoying twit.

tantrums like a little child

This is what, in psychology, we call projection.
IOW, you're trying to assign your ****-ups to
other people.

and take Prozac by the handfuls?

More lies. Obviously you don't know me or
anything about me. Juvenile behaviour by you.

*snicker*

Again, the snickering of a psychotic psychopath.
And I'm not just throwing those words around loosely.
You are EXACTLY delusional and conscienceless.
Spot on.

Yes, probably just those "pilots".

Yes, probably you're a common usenet twit and
no one is on your side.

*LOL LOL LOL*

Yep. Loser on line, loser on line, loser on line.

SMACK! Guess what, I just popped your
stupid head. Now as trolls like you do, sit
back and assure yourself how important you
are because someone responded to the
loser on line.

---

Old April 20th 10, 11:34 PM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:18:49 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Constantly post death threat?? Well, when I do...

Admission recorded.

Gawd, what an insufferably stuPId assclown yu are.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old April 21st 10, 12:08 AM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 20, 6:34*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:18:49 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Constantly post death threat?? *Well, when I do...

Admission recorded.

Gawd, what an insufferably stuPId assclown yu are.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Crybaby. Wanted to be a pilot, but could
neither afford nor achieve it. Now all you're
capable of is misspelling ludicrous blather
and hoping to convince anyone online that
you're not an underachieving dreg.

You know, you can get a GED online. Maybe
that's a first step towards becoming less of
an asshole? Think about it.
Old April 24th 10, 12:02 AM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Lee Brickey

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:08:13 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Apr 20, 6:34*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:18:49 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Constantly post death threat?? *Well, when I do...

Admission recorded.

Gawd, what an insufferably stuPId assclown yu are.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Crybaby. Wanted to be a pilot, but could
neither afford nor achieve it. Now all you're
capable of is misspelling ludicrous blather
and hoping to convince anyone online that
you're not an underachieving dreg.

You know, you can get a GED online. Maybe
that's a first step towards becoming less of
an asshole? Think about it.

Who let this asshole out of the asylum?
Old April 24th 10, 12:04 AM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:18:49 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

and take Prozac by the handfuls?

More lies. Obviously you don't know me or
anything about me.

Sorry Mark(ie) Google Groups archives are a bitch, yes?

*LOL LOL*

"Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual. I take
a measly 600mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up", but that's
more a state I developed after years of conditioning. In other words,
LOL, misery." "Its really less about how we got this way, and more
about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 24th 10, 12:09 AM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Apr 20, 6:34*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:18:49 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Constantly post death threat?? *Well, when I do...

Admission recorded.

Gawd, what an insufferably stuPId assclown yu are.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Crybaby. Wanted to be a pilot, but could
neither afford nor achieve it. Now all you're
capable of is misspelling ludicrous blather
and hoping to convince anyone online that
you're not an underachieving dreg.

You know, you can get a GED online. Maybe
that's a first step towards becoming less of
an asshole? Think about it.

Who let this asshole out of the asylum?

He has a day pass.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 24th 10, 12:29 AM posted to misc.news.internet.discuss,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Rev 11D Meow!

wrote:

Who let this asshole out of the asylum?

The same asshole that pulls your sockpuppet strings to xpost here.