My bank is so stupit!

Old May 2nd 10, 05:20 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default My bank is so stupit!

On Sun, 2 May 2010 08:18:45 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Let's make this easy on you. I have posted several times where I fly
out of, where I live and you have my full, legal name.

You're a GODDAMN LIAR! You've done no such thing.

I posted that there *is* an ari silverstein, and you ain't
him. Your response..."Of course not! How stupid do
you think I am?"

TYPICAL CHICKEN****!

NOW, FOR THE RECORD, ARE YOU TELLING ME
THAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE ARI SILVERSTEIN?
BECAUSE IF YOU SAY YES, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE
YOU A PHONECALL, AND POST THE RESULTS
RIGHT HERE. SO WHICH WAY IS IT PUNK?

Now, *post your info* and we'll flip a coin, I come to your place or
you come here...and get your ass kicked.

**** YOU. I'M COMING TO YOU.
ARE YOU ARI SILVERSTEIN OR NOT?

---
Mark, about to hurt this maggot

Oh Mark(ie) not only have I been posting with my real name for almost
a decade, I have a ton of people on Usenet who know me in person.

Yep, Ari Silverstein
Naples, Fl

And I will know you how?

By the flies around your head? Or the goofy 13yo chick you're
pedofukking?

C'mon, Mark(ie) real name, real tail numbers, real address.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old May 2nd 10, 07:28 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Taylor[_4_]

Default There is no Ari silverstein in Naples. Big surprise there.

On May 2, 12:20Â*pm, Ari wrote:

Oh Mark(ie) not only have I been posting with my real name for almost
a decade, I have a ton of people on Usenet who know me in person.

As who, Jeffrey Bloss?

Yep, Ari Silverstein
Naples, Fl

Apparently not. You've denied it already.

Doesn't check out with a single people-search
engine on the internet. Could it be that
you're A LIAR AND COWARD?

WHY IS THERE NO ARI SILVERSTEIN IN
NAPLES FLORIDA?

----

Avg. Home Value is compiled from property, demographic, census, &
other public record sources.

Sign In – My Intelius

We found 2 people that match Ari Silverstein in the state of Florida.

Click on the View Details or Get a Detailed Report link for more info.

= Available

Search Again
See Details on All 2 People!
Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home
Value Relatives

1 Ari Daniel Silverstein

View Details
37 Lighthouse Point, FL
Boca Raton, FL
Durham, NC
Atlanta, GA
Adam Marc Silverstein (38)
Angela H Walker (39)
Gary Michael Silverstein (65)
L E Silverstein (65)
Lois E Silverstein (65)
Rachel M Silverstein (30)

2 Ari J Silverstein

View Details
48 Crystal River, FL
Gulfport, FL
Jay Ari Silverstein (48)

Related People Lookups
â–*ARIE SILVERSTEIN
â–*ARISTOTLE SILVERSTEIN
â–*ARY SILVERSTEIN
â–*A SILVERSTEIN

Bookmark Intelius | Help | About | Careers | Privacy | Contact Us |
FAQ | Terms & Conditions | Site Map | Affiliates | Directory | Volume
Discounts | Intelius Blog
© 2003-2010 Intelius, Inc.

---
Mark
Old May 2nd 10, 07:49 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Boi

On Sun, 2 May 2010 11:28:54 -0700 (PDT), Taylor wrote:

On May 2, 12:20*pm, Ari wrote:

Oh Mark(ie) not only have I been posting with my real name for almost
a decade, I have a ton of people on Usenet who know me in person.

As who, Jeffrey Bloss?

Yep, Ari Silverstein
Naples, Fl

Apparently not. You've denied it already.

Uh, Dadd(ie), don't shoot Mr. Silverstein(n) through the eyeball like
you did me.

You ain't no Lee Harvey Oswald, ya' know.
--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack
Old May 2nd 10, 08:12 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Taylor[_4_]

On May 2, 2:42*pm, Ari wrote:

Apparently not. You've denied it already.

Nope, have residences and officers in Bonita Springs, Naples (2),
Atlanta , Jerusalem and Berlin.

LOL. What a load of ****.

Let me guess, you worked your way to the
top by teasing people about their dead pets.

Hate to break it to you fairy ****stain, but you
got nothing. You couldn't stir me on my worst
day, when you're having your best day.

But thanks for the bogus lead. I'll have my
people check it out. Now let's talk about
me. Hm, what do you know?

Nothing.

How will you know it's me?

You won't.

---

---

Old May 2nd 10, 11:09 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Lew/Silat

Stop crossposting to the freeware NG.

Lew
Old May 3rd 10, 01:03 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Darius

On May 2, 6:09*pm, "Lew/Silat"
wrote:
Stop crossposting to the freeware NG. *

* * * * * Lew

Ok Lew, done. That's easy enough.

There may be forgeries of me, but not with
this header and pathway.

The only reason you were included is because
"ari" is known to hang out there, some of you
know him, and I want you to know the kind of
person you're dealing with.

Bye.

---
Mark
Old May 3rd 10, 03:17 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Lew/Silat

"Darius" wrote in message
On May 2, 6:09 pm, "Lew/Silat"
wrote:
Stop crossposting to the freeware NG.

Lew

Ok Lew, done. That's easy enough.

There may be forgeries of me, but not with
this header and pathway.

The only reason you were included is because
"ari" is known to hang out there, some of you
know him, and I want you to know the kind of
person you're dealing with.

Bye.

---
Mark

Thanks Mark.
Believe me we know the little Nazi turd..

Lew

Old May 3rd 10, 01:19 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Boi

On Sun, 2 May 2010 12:12:27 -0700 (PDT), Taylor TROLLING AS Mark(ie)
My Dad wrote:

Let me guess, you worked your way to the
top by teasing people about their dead pets.

Dadd(ie), you're making a phool out of yourself.

Hate to break it to you fairy ****stain, but you
got nothing. You couldn't stir me on my worst
day, when you're having your best day.

Oh, Dadd(ie) then why did you make seven *DEATH THREATS* and are
constantly calling the Jew out for "beatings"?

But thanks for the bogus lead. I'll have my
people check it out. Now let's talk about
me. Hm, what do you know?

Nothing.

How will you know it's me?

You won't.

You're the one with My dead cat blood all over your hands, Dadd(ie).

Old May 3rd 10, 04:52 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sun, 2 May 2010 14:42:25 -0400, Ari wrote:

WHY IS THERE NO ARI SILVERSTEIN IN
NAPLES FLORIDA?

Because you're too goddmaned stupid to know where to look, ain't my
fault.

snipped unreMARKable bull****

Mark

*yawn*

So.

Exactly where do you live, what are the tail #s of your *giggle*
"planes" and what is your first and last name?

How else am I going to recognize you (other than you being th eonly
5"3" 385lb cat assassinating moron screaming like a fukknutzoid in the
RSW/APF parking lots?

*BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

You think I'm going to tell you where I am? NO.
Why? Because I don't wanna. Call me coward, I don't care.

You think I'm gonna give you the info you need to have me
arrested for Death Threats and email spam? NO

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WORK HARDER THAN THAT iM NO DUMBASS
LIKE YOU SILVERBLOSS.

IM CALLING YOU OUT iLL MEET YOU ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME YOU NAME IT.
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old May 3rd 10, 04:56 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Lizard Mahaney

On Mon, 3 May 2010 15:52:04 +0000 (UTC), Mark wrote:

[...]

Any chance you can take your fully retarded, semi-illiterate bull****
off this NG?

Naw, didn't thinks so. Carry on O BiPolar One.
--
i smell retardation on the wind... honestly who had that ****ing
idea... firing a nuke from an artillery piece or a tank is one

GPS instead of turn and bank Danny Deger Piloting 52 February 8th 07 02:03 PM
WTB 2 1/4" Turn and Bank Bill Batesole Soaring 3 October 18th 05 02:43 AM
Centrair Bank Info Steve Swann Soaring 5 May 4th 05 05:29 AM
BREAKING THE BANK Cribsheet Piloting 0 December 22nd 04 06:27 PM
key bank CSA722 Piloting 0 July 14th 03 07:04 AM