Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

Old June 7th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Skylune writes:

What mistake? Did you obtain gainful employment?

I guess it was an ironic coincidence, then.

Best not to criticize others for a perceived lack of research unless
one does at least as much research oneself.

I don't need to. I'm the source.

Bertie
Old June 7th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

tom418 writes:

Too bad you weren't aboard United 232 back in 1989. I'm sure you
could have averted the disaster.

United 232 was faulty maintenance. There was a crack in the engine
that had gone undetected, even though it had been inspected. If it
had been properly maintained, there would have been no crash.

Nope, wrong again, fjukkktard

Bertie
Old June 7th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Maxwell writes:

You really are clueless. How, specifically, did mantenance fail 232?

They performed multiple FPIs on the failed fan disk (proved by the
presence of traces of the dye on the part that failed) without
actually noticing that the results indicated a problem.

That's right fjukktard, but the conclusion you draw from it means you have
no more understanding of what the real problem was than you have of
anyhitng else.

Zippo, fjukkwit.

Bertie
Old June 7th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:

Now how would you know if my airplanes are half broken, or that I fly
recklessly?

If you have an accident, that's prima facie evidence of one or the
other. If you're an excellent pilot in a properly maintained
aircraft, you won't have an accident.

Nope.

You're a fjukkwit.

Bertie
Old June 8th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

On Jun 6, 2:06 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Skylune writes:
Since you are expert in everything, I am having a problem with low
pressure in one of the zones on my lawn sprinkler system. Could you
provide some advice on how to diagnose the problem and then fix it?

Look for leaks. A leak will manifest by an excess of water at some point on
the lawn.

You are correct, sir. A "manifestation of excess water" (commonly
referred to by bourgeouis Americans as a "leak") did in fact appear on
my lawn, caused by a split in the pipe. Now, what is the best method
of repair of the plastic pipe? Home Depot has connectors and hose
clamps. Should I purchase these items, or are there better methods of
repair?

You never addressed my other questions:

Are you still researching my other questions regarding housing prices
in the US, and where the price correction will end?

How about the comprehensive peace plan for the Middle East? Are you
in touch with Petraeus, because he really needs your insight. These
are very pressing issues, MX, as you are undoubtably aware. I assume
you have your staff of researchers working on these topics, and will
opine when you have sufficient data and time to formulate a rock solid
plan.

I have so many questions for you, MX. Do you think that the Chinese
practice of pegging their currency to the US dollar constitutes a fair
trade violation? If so, why, and what remedies should the United
States seek?

Is a Universal Healthcare plan feasible in the USA and, if so, what
should be the primary elements? Individual mandate? Employer
mandate? A combination?

Please respond quickly. We have an election coming up in this
country, and I need to know whom to vote for. Perhaps YOU should
consider running for public office.

Old June 8th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Skylune writes:

You are correct, sir. A "manifestation of excess water" (commonly
referred to by bourgeouis Americans as a "leak") did in fact appear on
my lawn, caused by a split in the pipe. Now, what is the best method
of repair of the plastic pipe? Home Depot has connectors and hose
clamps. Should I purchase these items, or are there better methods of
repair?

Is it just PVC pipe, or what? If it's PVC, can't you just remove the leaky
section and splice in a new section? As I recall, it's extremely easy to
connect and cut PVC piping, although bending it is a lot more difficult (but
you shouldn't have to do that).

Are you still researching my other questions regarding housing prices
in the US, and where the price correction will end?

I'm not researching anything unrelated to aviation.
Old June 8th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 8, 1:30 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

Is it just PVC pipe, or what? If it's PVC, can't you just remove the leaky
section and splice in a new section? As I recall, it's extremely easy to
connect and cut PVC piping, although bending it is a lot more difficult (but
you shouldn't have to do that).

Wow. This guy can even fix PVC pipe. Awesome.

F--

Old June 8th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Skylune:

Your topics are unimportant. I would like to hear MX's opinion on our
justice system (the American one, that is). Today, they announced that Paris
Hilton was being released from prison for medical issues.

This is the most important piece of news that I have heard in a while, and
I'm surprised that MX hasn't offered his recommendations on the topic, since
he knows everything else and is smarter than the rest of us.

How about it?

Old June 8th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto