Segelflug Bildkalender 2020

Old December 9th 19, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boise Pilot

Default Segelflug Bildkalender 2020

Will a US Sailplane supply business carry this calendar? Knauff & Grove has been my source in the past but so far does not list it.
Boise, ID
Old December 9th 19, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 12:59:39 PM UTC-5, Boise Pilot wrote:
Will a US Sailplane supply business carry this calendar? Knauff & Grove has been my source in the past but so far does not list it.
Boise, ID

Tom took my order over the phone last week.
UH

Old December 9th 19, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MMOORE

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 12:59:39 PM UTC-5, Boise Pilot wrote:
Will a US Sailplane supply business carry this calendar? Knauff & Grove has been my source in the past but so far does not list it.
Boise, ID

Is it this one ?

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/calen...r-segelfliegen
Old December 10th 19, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boise Pilot

No, that is another one and bigger, Paul only shows 2018 and some previous years' in his inventory of the one I want.

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-7, MMOORE wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 12:59:39 PM UTC-5, Boise Pilot wrote:
Will a US Sailplane supply business carry this calendar? Knauff & Grove has been my source in the past but so far does not list it.
Boise, ID

Is it this one ?

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/calen...r-segelfliegen

Segelflug scam (and others) Sant Cervantes Soaring 0 September 26th 17 03:39 PM
Segelflug scam (and others) Sant Cervantes Soaring 0 September 26th 17 03:30 PM
Contact for Source of Segelflug-Bildkalender Paul Remde Soaring 5 September 8th 09 10:40 PM
Segelflug-Links Werner Schmidt Soaring 0 January 18th 07 04:13 PM
segelflug.de nimbusgb Soaring 1 August 18th 05 09:06 AM