For Sale - Flightmate Pro GPS

Old November 24th 03, 04:33 PM
JTH

Default For Sale - Flightmate Pro GPS

I have a Trimble Flightmate Pro handheld GPS for sale.

It has a complete Jeppesen database of all airports and navaids in the
world. You can store 100 of you own waypoints.

In its navigation screen it will give you your distance to your target, your
speed, your track, the bearing to the target, time enroute and time of
arrival (local). It also has a CDI. It also does verticle nav. It does a
lot more than I have ever used it for.

There are several screens you can page through. One will get you the 10
closest either airports, navaids or user waypoints. One screen tells Sun
rise and sun set. One lets you store up to 10 different routes. It has 3
different timers that can be set to count up or down. It will measure
distance between waypoints.

The Pro also has a data port. You can connect it to your laptop and it will
send data to your computer to work with mapping software for a moving map.
I really enjoy that function when I am driving. I use it for this as much
as flying.

**** I will include Delorme Street Atlas USA or Microsoft Autoroute Europe
software.******

I have been using it flying airplanes or hot air balloons and for hiking.
It works great for any of it.

I have all of the original parts. It has a 12 volt cigarette plug, a AA
battery pack, computer cable, external antenna, original manual, carrying
case and orginal box. It is in great condition and works perfectly.

I am not sure what it is worth? If you are interested make me an offer.

Tarp Head

email:

Old November 28th 03, 12:58 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

Have you tried ebay?

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com