Hidden Tesla Technological System

Old December 5th 10, 09:41 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.[_2_]

Default Hidden Tesla Technological System

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:52:45 -0000, wrote:

Szczepan Białek wrote:

wrote ...
Szczepan Białek wrote:

The single dipole is like phase radar. Why?

It isn't.

You are a babbling kook.

Babble us why the dipole has a directional pattern.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole_antenna

Poor link.

Actually it is a very good link on the subject of dipole antennas.

Too bad you are unable to understand any of it.

In a wire are the standing waves. So in some distances the voltage is
doubled. I guess that such points create longitudinal electric waves. So in
long wire antennas are more wave souces than in a dipole. The directional
pattern must be the length dependent.
That you can see he
http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/Ra...on-e-h-dwg.gif
S*

The well known fact that dipoles that are multiples of a half wavelength have
multiple lobes has nothing to do with your word salad gibberish.

Jim "intelligent" ? A "Fine person"? Too funny for words. All he
does is use standard propaganda techniques to try to steer all
discussions away from areas he KNOWS to be true. Notice how he gives
no real scientific data, but just calls people "insane"? Obviously if
a person is "insane" then we don't have to consider anything thy might
say. Just like we don't have to value anything a person ridiculing
others because of their political agenda says, They don't need to be
listened to either. Jime Pennino is insane and just one more internet
Kook. Ignore him. And if you date him BE SURE he pays!

Bialek has hit the nail on the head and Jim responded like the usual
knee-jerk he is. Those of us who have WORKED in radar KNOW that Jim's
claims of "babbling nonsense" for others actually apply to everything
he says. Of course I could PROVE he's lying and spreading
disinformation, but I'd have to send stuff to Wikileaks to do it. And
then Interpol would be looking for me. You see guys like Jim think
they can't lose. They can tell any lie and their bosses make sure
that nobody can refute it. Slick, no? But he is soon to get his like
so many of his pals who think they can pull this stuff forever.
Sooner or later, Jim you all end up tripping over your own dick. I
just hope I'll be there to watch.

Mark IV