40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

Old November 2nd 03, 06:49 AM
redc1c4

Mike Morron wrote:

(snipage occurs)

And there's no Mr. Marron "issue" here as far as I'm concerned. Get a
life -- I'm just funnin' with y'all.

if you were an "issue", you'd sit on the supply room shelf until DLA
sent a TWIX ordering your disposition via the incinerator @ Anniston.

i mean, *REALLY*, do you think anyone would sign for you? you're just
another TA, siting there in all your blue and white glory, obsolete
by any standard, on the day of your (stan) fielding.

redc1c4
you're funny like a 2LT is funny with a map and compass.
(during peacetime, anyway........... %-)
--
A Troop - 1st Squadron
404th Lemming Armored Cavalry

"Velox et Capillatus!"
Old November 2nd 03, 10:42 AM
Chuck

Mike Marron wrote of November 1:

"but so far nobody has offerred any proof that "Autocollimator" is NOT
Kramer."

Hmmmmmmm - aside from the obvious "When did you stop beating your wife"
I do notice a word spelled incorrectly, which on earlier "Mike Marron"
posts, proved that Kramer was Autocollimator!!!!

Art, I discovered you website long before I discovered RAM. Great site.

Chuck

HEAVY ATTACK COMPOSITE (VC-5,6,7,8,9) WEBSITE
http://community.webtv.net/charles379/USNComposite

FAIRECONRON ONE AND TWO (VQ-1/2) CASUALTIES
http://www.anzwers.org/free/navyscpo...r_AirCrew.html

Old November 2nd 03, 04:41 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip

Oh come on Dud, I have your email saying you are Patterson's buddy,

I don't believe I refer to people in the business as a "buddy" John.

Perhaps
if you look again you will find some other phrasing or description for any
reference by me to a Mr. "Patterson".

I think you were quite clear about your friend Patterson and you telephone
conversations with him. It looks like Patterson has screwed the pooch now.

Are you perhaps referring to either Bruce Peterson, who was a test pilot

at
Dryden back in the stone ages, or perhaps Kevin Peterson; both people are
associated with Dryden. I'm assuming you mean Kevin, and if so, I don't
believe I have EVER referred to KP as a "buddy" . I'm not absolutely

certain
mind you, but I'm not all that sure KP has all that many "buddies" :-)))

You are lying, Dudley, but it is very likely that that the Director at
Dryden has no buddies.

Old November 2nd 03, 04:51 PM
Ed Rasimus

To Art:

Congratulations on a very successful site that has given a lot of
folks a lot of insight regarding what flying and fighting in the "big
one" was about.

To Art, Dudley, Vlad, Mike, Gordon, and the others who have gone far
afield to the detriment of meaningful dialogue in RAM:

Give it a rest guys. Take a deep breath, swallow some pride and
refrain from responding. We'll all be better for it.