Cindy McCain Pilot?

Old May 4th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
skym

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

On May 3, 11:39*am, C J Campbell
wrote:

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who is a
lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is married to a
witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a man who has been called by a Republican
senate colleague as a "dangerous" hothead, who is married to a "c*nt",
as he, himself, decribes her!
Old May 5th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in news:fvkneh$oaa$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote in news:fvjhe4$je1$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who
is a lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is
married to a witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is
married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer
distributorship, drives race cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--

I gotta hand it to ya CJ, you have a very good point.

Aww, you gonna be all nice and stuff now?

I really don't enjoy Maxie as much as I enjoyed Tarver, Bertie.

It's early days yet. I've only just got him lathered up. He has
potential! BTW,you know that Tarver ended up in the can, don't you?

The last I heard from Tarver was when he sent me an invitation to a
Yahoo!Group he'd started. That was 2003/4 or so.

How did he come to such a fate?

Decided to share his weed with his underage daughter.

That explains a lot.

And what happened to the other prominent ada kook regular? I can't
remember his name now, but he was hilarious. (Not Graham, but the one
who had that weird, deadpan writing style.)

Not sure who you mean, there.

Ralphie (Roswell, not Nesbitt.)

I couldn't remember his name, so I went mucking about in Google...which
reminded me of just how much I miss running with scissors.

Not George?

The only George I remember is Dr. George, and he sure wasn't a loon.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

If you ever need some proof that time can heal your wounds,
just step inside my heart and walk around these rooms;
where the shadows used to be.... Mary Chapin Carpenter

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

[...]

Oh God! Ralphie? Deadpan? You must be kidding! the KING OF THE
INAPPROPRIATE CAPS? BNot to mention his constant spluttering, threats
of violence and reporting me to the FBI! He was, without a doubt, the
best loon I ever saw. He was magnificent. We shall ne'er see his like
again..

I couldn't remember his name, so I went mucking about in Google...which
reminded me of just how much I miss running with scissors.

Not George?

The only George I remember is Dr. George, and he sure wasn't a loon.

No, not him. I can´t remember his last name but Georgee was a bit like
maxwell, but further along the bunyip trail. He was the one with the
Labrador named hillary he said he used to screw? And he thought
airplanes were made from parts of old cars? You know, a recirculating
ball steering assembly out aof a 52 DeSoto for a PCU, that sort of
stuff.

Bertie

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

[...]

You're right. I'm wrong. It was stan.

Ralphie was a whole 'nother box of cookies.

the KING OF THE
INAPPROPRIATE CAPS? BNot to mention his constant spluttering, threats
of violence and reporting me to the FBI!

Everyone should report you to the FBI, Bertie. It's their civic duty.
runs

He was, without a doubt, the
best loon I ever saw. He was magnificent. We shall ne'er see his like
again..

I wonder what happened to him. I also wonder what happened to stan. And
speaking of ada, how's Mazor doing?

I couldn't remember his name, so I went mucking about in
Google...which reminded me of just how much I miss running with
scissors.

Not George?

The only George I remember is Dr. George, and he sure wasn't a loon.

No, not him. I can´t remember his last name but Georgee was a bit like
maxwell, but further along the bunyip trail. He was the one with the
Labrador named hillary he said he used to screw?

Oh God, Bertie. I don't remember him, and I don't want to know.

And he thought
airplanes were made from parts of old cars? You know, a recirculating
ball steering assembly out aof a 52 DeSoto for a PCU, that sort of
stuff.

You sure know how to pick 'em.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Never attribute to malice that which can be
adequately explained by stupidity...

....but keep your eyes open. Robert A. Heinlein

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

[...]

Absolutely.

The best part was the agent who talked to him dubbed him "the shrieking
puffball" saving us the effort of giving him a nick.

He was, without a doubt, the
best loon I ever saw. He was magnificent. We shall ne'er see his like
again..

I wonder what happened to him. I also wonder what happened to stan.

And
speaking of ada, how's Mazor doing?

Haven't seen hide nor hair of him in a few months...
He was well last time..

I couldn't remember his name, so I went mucking about in
Google...which reminded me of just how much I miss running with
scissors.

Not George?

The only George I remember is Dr. George, and he sure wasn't a loon.

No, not him. I can´t remember his last name but Georgee was a bit

like
maxwell, but further along the bunyip trail. He was the one with the
Labrador named hillary he said he used to screw?

Oh God, Bertie. I don't remember him, and I don't want to know.

He was another little gem.

And he thought
airplanes were made from parts of old cars? You know, a recirculating
ball steering assembly out aof a 52 DeSoto for a PCU, that sort of
stuff.

You sure know how to pick 'em.

Hey, the beauty is, they pick me!

Old May 17th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On May 3, 11:59 am, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:39:16 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2008050310391616807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

Is there really any contest here?

Not if you want your needs placed ahead of those of Fortune 500
executives and Christian crusaders. :-(

Jeez, of course I want my needs placed before the Fortune 500 CEOs and
the right wing Christian death squads!
Old May 19th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

On May 3, 10:13*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 13:12:50 -0700 (PDT), M wrote:
On May 1, 8:25 pm, wrote:

To me, the fuel tax is a very workable answer. *You can charge it to
the little Cessnas and the big jets as well. *It doesn't require any
additional overhead for accounting. *The only issue there would be
those who are using autogas. *But hey, nothing's perfect.

Autofuel includes 18.4c federal tax for the highway fund. *Considering
FAA funding is partially coming from the general fund, I would say
autofuel pilots are paying their fare share of fuel tax.

That's fed funny money. *The money comes from the Aviation Trust Fund,
but has to be funneled and approved through the general fund. IOW It's
aviation money, from aviation, earmarked for aviation, but has to be
approved as if it were the general fund (read public) paying it. *This
gives the feds more control over what at first appears to actually
come from *the general fund even when it doesn't. So they are
currently using it to argue for "user funds" when they have a working
system that could continue to be self supporting. *What should be very
straight forward is very convoluted.

Roger (K8RI) *ARRL Life Member
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)www.rogerhalstead.com

Holy cow. Where did you get that nonsense. The so called "Trust Fund"
is called that because it is set apart from general appropriations.
The money in the trust fund comes almost all from commercial ticket
taxes, and General Fund (i.e. general taxpayer) support. GA pays less
than 3% of the annual revenue into the trust fund, and is arguably
(with certain agriculture) the most subsidized industry in the
nation.

You really got to not rely on what nonsense Boyer puts out. Its all
nonsense spin, and outright lies when it comes to funding.

McCain in '08 Skylune Piloting 177 July 24th 06 08:32 AM
Tell us more you Ugly Bitch Cindy Shemale . Louie B Naval Aviation 0 May 15th 06 03:11 PM
I believe Alfred E Newman before Cindy SheeMale Louie B Naval Aviation 0 April 21st 06 02:43 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN makes AL JAZEERA - Is Cindy Sheehan ananti-Semite? T Bird Naval Aviation 0 August 26th 05 02:51 PM
CINDY SHEEHAN RETURNS TO CRAWFORD Truthseeker Naval Aviation 2 August 24th 05 08:26 PM