Could the Press Grow a Spine?

Old June 25th 04, 10:08 PM
BUFDRVR

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

No, you don't know that, you believe that. There is a difference.

I'm not sure why you guys are wasting your time with this "Walt" guy. This is
the same brain washed lunatic that claims Bush, as CinC, was personally
responsible for Abu Garib, but Clinton was not responsible for Somalia, but
Bush 41 was. How can argue with "logic" like that?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old June 25th 04, 10:25 PM
George Z. Bush

"Mike Dargan" wrote in message
WalterM140 wrote:
Fact: Kerry went to war. Bush didn't.

Ed mentioned Orwell. It's orwellian to belittle the hero and laud the

shirker.

Walt

The Republicans and their junior college instructor lackey's have a long
history of belittling those who served well while exaggerating the
military records of their, more prudent, candidates.

Can anyone remember the 1972 election? During WWII Richard Nixon ran a
Navy fruit drink stand at some South Pacific backwater supply base while
George McGovern was leading groups of B24s in daylight attacks on Nazi
Europe. AFter the war McGovern used the GI Bill to get a Ph.D., while
Nixon used slush funds to finance red baiting.

By election time in 1972 the Republican propaganda machine convinced the
weak minded and ignorant that Nixon was the warrior and McGovern the dodger.

They're trying to pull the same trick in 2004.

Can't knock them for trying, Mike. It may be old stuff, but if it worked once,
who's to say that it won't work again with the new set of rubes?

George Z.

Old June 25th 04, 10:39 PM
Jarg

"Grantland" wrote in message
"Jarg" wrote:

I think you are wasting your words. Walt's postings are about creating

left
wing propaganda, not facts.

Jarg

What a mental midget you are Jarg. There are alien traitors here,
like Minyard and Irby. There are passive, pliant betamales aplenty
too many to mention. There are servile knee-benders like Rasimus, and
hysterical shriekers like Ferrin &. You are are the thickest brick on
the block, though. No wonder they laughingly use you dumb ass as a
race-traitor. Moron.

Grantland

Par for the course for you. How sad your life must be.

Jarg

Old June 25th 04, 10:43 PM
Denyav

I could not find anything in US Constitution that allows Pentagon Generals
plan and execute PSYOPs aganist their own civilian superiors in Washington

or
aganist Sayered Duvdevan in Iraq.

If you could find something please let me know.

What has that to do with my message?

Who is the source of Seymour Hersh?
Why his source is releasing (leaking) only the evidence that incriminate
Wolfowitz-Rumsfeld-George.W trio as well as Sayered Duvdevan personel in Iraq?

Apparently Generals decided not to wait till elections and launched their own
PSYOP aganist their superiors.
Probably they concluded that George W.will be reelected and Rumsfeld and
Wolfowitz will keep their respective jobs.

Generals who disagree with their superiors are expected to step down,not to
launch sinister operations aganist superiors.

I dont think that the latter behaviour is protected by the Constutition.

Old June 25th 04, 11:00 PM
Ed Rasimus

Subject: Could the Press Grow a Spine?
From: Ed Rasimus

Date: 6/25/2004 2:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 25 Jun 2004 18:10:18 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Do you have any facts to back up your acccusation of Walt's lack of facts?

Arthur Kramer

Have you been nodding off again?

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press
ISBN #1-58834-103-8

Cute, but it is still a non-answer answer.

Arthur Kramer

With all due, but flagging respect, I've posted repeatedly in great
detail rebutting Walt's continual repetitive (that's redundant, I
know) assertions.

Now, you, George Z and the ubiquitous and inane Walt, have entered a
circle jerk in which the three of you keep echoing the mindless drivel
of one-liners that have been rebutted in great detail by many of us
here.

I get the point. You don't agree with the President. You think that
Kerry is a hero because he got wounded three times. You ignore the
Winter Soldier testimony and you accept the fact that all of us who
fought in Vietnam were war criminals guilty of atrocity.

You agree that we should enthrone a Robin Hood government that takes
from the rich and bestows upon the poor. We should turn over American
foreign policy to 220 stumbling third-world corrupt governments in the
UN. And, we should provide universal health care to everyone in the
nation, regardless of cost.

Repetition might be satisfying and with the three of you echoing each
other, it may meet your needs for intellectual stimulation.

At this point I'll let you vote the way you wish, but fervently hope
that you'll wake up tomorrow morning, have a hot cup of coffee, and
begin to engage in meaningful, intelligent dialog. I also hope to win
the lottery this week.

Old June 25th 04, 11:35 PM
ArtKramr

From: Ed Rasimus
Date: 6/25/2004 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 25 Jun 2004 21:48:12 GMT,

From: Ed Rasimus

Date: 6/25/2004 2:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 25 Jun 2004 18:10:18 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

Let's just agree to disagree and leave the schoolyard personal attacks and
insults out of it. OK?. We have very different views of how America should be
led. And I never seeing us agreeing on these points. Your flagging respect has
been noted. But remember that respect is a two way street.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old June 26th 04, 12:07 AM
Pete

"WalterM140" wrote

I don't have a source, but the Bushies got someone, I believe a Navy

corpsman,
to come forward and say that Kerry's third wound was just a scratch.

You mean this guy?
"I was the Medical Officer at Naval Support Facility, Cam Ranh Bay. "
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200405041626.asp

Pete