Hidden Tesla Technological System

Old December 2nd 10, 09:21 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
MarkIV[_2_]

Default Hidden Tesla Technological System

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:51:57 -0000, wrote:

Szczepan Bia³ek wrote:

U¿ytkownik napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Not only ideas. The fact that a transmitting antenna is an electron gun
is
still a secret.

It is not a secret, it is the babble of a kook who thinks all science came
to a halt about the time movies started to have sound.

Did not halt. At that time the science went to secret labs. Do you think
that a phase radar was done in schools?

Babbling nonsense of an insane kook.

Phased array antennas and phased array radar were both covered in my
electromagnetics classes in school and there are lots of books on the
subjects.

Yeah, all radar work was secret during WWII but that ended in 1945.

Now we can only guess what they did. So we try. Write what you guess.

You are the only one guessing, and badly at that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Phased_Array_Radar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phased_array
http://www.radartutorial.eu/06.antennas/an14.en.html
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf
http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/research/radar/par.php
http://www.radartutorial.eu/06.antennas/an15.en.html
http://www.radartutorial.eu/06.antennas/an16.en.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_..._Scanned_Array
http://www.scitechpub.com/pomr/
http://top-pdf.com/phased-array-radar.html

Jim Perrino,

I think you're a fine person and find you to be quite
intelligent. You make many good points and are fairly
familiar on several topics. While I disagree on several
of your opinions, the one thing I regret the most is that
I insulted your good name here on the internet. For this
I whole-heartedly apologize. It was uncalled for.

If you could see it in your heart, I would like to
buy you a drink and ask you out on a date. You pay.

MarkIV Not As Manly As I Might Seem
Old December 4th 10, 03:13 AM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
Benj

On Dec 2, 4:21*pm, MarkIV wrote:

Jim Perrino,

* I think you're a fine person and find you to be quite
intelligent. *You make many good points and are fairly
familiar on several topics. *While I disagree on several
of your opinions, the one thing I regret the most is that
I insulted your good name here on the internet. For this
I whole-heartedly apologize. *It was uncalled for.

If you could see it in your heart, I would like to
buy you a drink and ask you out on a date. You pay.

MarkIV Not As Manly As I Might Seem

Jim "intelligent" ? A "Fine person"? Too funny for words. All he
does is use standard propaganda techniques to try to steer all
discussions away from areas he KNOWS to be true. Notice how he gives
no real scientific data, but just calls people "insane"? Obviously if
a person is "insane" then we don't have to consider anything thy might
say. Just like we don't have to value anything a person ridiculing
others because of their political agenda says, They don't need to be
listened to either. Jime Pennino is insane and just one more internet
Kook. Ignore him. And if you date him BE SURE he pays!

Bialek has hit the nail on the head and Jim responded like the usual
knee-jerk he is. Those of us who have WORKED in radar KNOW that Jim's
claims of "babbling nonsense" for others actually apply to everything
he says. Of course I could PROVE he's lying and spreading
disinformation, but I'd have to send stuff to Wikileaks to do it. And
then Interpol would be looking for me. You see guys like Jim think
they can't lose. They can tell any lie and their bosses make sure that
nobody can refute it. Slick, no? But he is soon to get his like so
many of his pals who think they can pull this stuff forever. Sooner or
later, Jim you all end up tripping over your own dick. I just hope
I'll be there to watch.

You and HVAC can take me out too...but you (and he) have to pay.

Old December 4th 10, 03:40 AM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting

In rec.aviation.piloting Benj, well known Internet kook
wrote:

Nothing worth reading, as usual.

I see I have to kill file you for everything and not just the sci. groups
where you usually rant on and on nonsensically.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 4th 10, 08:06 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.[_2_]

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 19:13:58 -0800 (PST), Benj wrote:

On Dec 2, 4:21*pm, MarkIV wrote:

[...]

He's a known pinhead. I invited him to invest in
my SW reading compass (I am a solar inventor) and the
Pinhead passed. I have made millions.

Bialek has hit the nail on the head and Jim responded like the usual
knee-jerk he is. Those of us who have WORKED in radar KNOW that Jim's
claims of "babbling nonsense" for others actually apply to everything
he says. Of course I could PROVE he's lying and spreading
disinformation, but I'd have to send stuff to Wikileaks to do it. And
then Interpol would be looking for me. You see guys like Jim think
they can't lose. They can tell any lie and their bosses make sure that
nobody can refute it. Slick, no? But he is soon to get his like so
many of his pals who think they can pull this stuff forever. Sooner or
later, Jim you all end up tripping over your own dick. I just hope
I'll be there to watch.

You and HVAC can take me out too...but you (and he) have to pay.

Thanks for the update on Mr. Pinhead.

Mark IV
Old December 7th 10, 02:23 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
Autymn D. C.

On Dec 3, 7:13Â*pm, Benj wrote:
Jim "intelligent" ? Â* A "Fine person"? Too funny for words. All he
does is use standard propaganda techniques to try to steer all
discussions away from areas he KNOWS to be true. Â*Notice how he gives
no real scientific data, but just calls people "insane"? Â*Obviously if

This is what you do, arsehole.

a person is "insane" then we don't have to consider anything thy might
say. Just like we don't have to value anything a person ridiculing
others because of their political agenda says, They don't need to be

Who in the hell are they? You said "a person". 1 â‰* 2; get off the
sci. groups.
Old December 7th 10, 09:04 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.[_2_]

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 06:23:59 -0800 (PST), Autymn D. C. wrote:

On Dec 3, 7:13Â*pm, Benj wrote:
Jim "intelligent" ? Â* A "Fine person"? Too funny for words. All he
does is use standard propaganda techniques to try to steer all
discussions away from areas he KNOWS to be true. Â*Notice how he gives
no real scientific data, but just calls people "insane"? Â*Obviously if

This is what you do, arsehole.

a person is "insane" then we don't have to consider anything thy might
say. Just like we don't have to value anything a person ridiculing
others because of their political agenda says, They don't need to be

Who in the hell are they? You said "a person". 1 â‰* 2; get off the
sci. groups.

First you get the **** off aviation groups.
Pilots only

Mark IV - The American Pilot