Sleeping on long flights - What's the secret?

Old November 27th 04, 09:14 PM
Pooh Bear

Peter Cheeseman wrote:

"RobsSanta" wrote in message
news:kpLod.156978$G15.92238@fed1read03...
Avoid alcohol - worst thing is do is drink and then sit on a long haul
flight. It dehydrates you faster and you end up feeling like cr*p at the
other end.

Rob

What? Spend a long-haul flight awake and sober? Sounds like torture...

That's why civilized (i.e. non-US) airlines are happy to give out free
drinks to (well behaved) passengers - because they know that they will soon
fall asleep and not cause any further trouble.

A few drinks is just fine. Just don't overdo it.

I made the mistake of drinking a little too much wine with the ( fairly
respectably decent in business classs ) meal once on a long haul flight. The
effect is quite different to that at ground level. Didn't actually feel that
pleasant. I drank a lot of water after that.

Graham

Old November 28th 04, 04:45 AM
running with scissors

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message . ..
(running with scissors)
e.com:

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
(running with scissors)
e.com:

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
The ever gay "Thomas"
spewed:

Yeahy, don't sit next to me you fat *******.

That's what we'd expect to hear from a limp-wristed
yellow-toothed brit faggot, like yourself, 'Thomas"

Maybe your mommie will let you go out and play some
cricket, britian's feminine sport that suits you and
your bull dagger 'queen' just fine...

That queen has more balls than her sexually confused
son, "charles". The only straight one in the whole
house of Windsor was Dianna, who they couldn't stand,
and had her killed.

Nice family, ya got running your ****ty little country...

uh huh! hadnt you heard, its all been changed... parliament sets
and repeals laws.. been that way now since, umm.. what 1689.

They do? I always thought it was the Sun that did that...

Bertie

god forbid! david and victoria "posh" beckham would be king and
queen; with the obscession with pedophiles, while making presentations
of underage actresses and singers as being "sexy" and having the
"sexiest arse" in britain, the country would be in a worse state than
it is now.

I thinkn it's pretty much as you described already!

oh well theres alway corrie and eastenders for a delightful interlude
Old November 28th 04, 04:45 AM
running with scissors

didnt happen to take a **** on the galley cart did you ?
Old November 28th 04, 08:51 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

(running with scissors)
e.com:

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
. ..
(running with scissors)
e.com:

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

Ewww. We have a copilot that gets someone in the UK to tape Coronation
street for him. Noone likes flying with him!

Bertie
Old November 29th 04, 02:42 AM
Pooh Bear

running with scissors wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote in message ...
Peter Cheeseman wrote:

"RobsSanta" wrote in message
[...]

Do you know someone who did ?

Sounds pretty implausible frankly.

Graham

Old November 29th 04, 04:01 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

Pooh Bear
:

Pooh Bear wrote in message
Peter Cheeseman wrote:

"RobsSanta" wrote in message
[...]

Dumb fjukwit netkkkop.

bertie
Old December 1st 04, 06:40 AM
running with scissors

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

he should be bound to a post and whipped with barbed wire
Old December 1st 04, 06:52 AM
running with scissors

Pooh Bear wrote in message ...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/altitude/monday3.html