A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Home Built
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

MFI-9HB project plane

Old December 28th 11, 04:43 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV208P View Post
I also have an almost complete set of MFI-9HB plans (no.13). I would be happy to share my drawing/parts list. I am missing one (or possibly two) drawings and need to complete the plans set. Would you be interested in reviewing the list and see if you can help me complete my set with possible drawings from yours and/or I can help you complete your set? Please resond if interested. Thanks.
i have a mfi-9hb project and am in need of the build manual i have two sets of blue prints and will be glad to share copys of themmy kit is number 5 and is on the gear thanks randy email is
Old September 24th 19, 09:12 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Sep 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy moore View Post
i have a mfi-9hb project and am in need of the build manual i have two sets of blue prints and will be glad to share copys of themmy kit is number 5 and is on the gear thanks randy email is
I know it is 8 years since you posted about the Bulkow Junior but do you still have the plans you refer to.? I am looking into building this model from scratch.

Cliff Robertson