Zoom

Old April 27th 05, 08:03 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

Now he's back in business, if you can call it that. Basically he has
a blog that mostly posts press releases and accident reports. Not
really impressive.

He never stopped being in business. And of course, no one who matters in
this industry agrees with your assessment of ANN, so so much for that. In
fact, I know of no one outside the gaggle who gives a flying intercourse
about your opinion of anything. Nuff said.

Old April 27th 05, 08:03 PM
Juan Jimenez

In other words, you tried to break the corporate veil and failed. Boo hoo.
Whine on.

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
Matt Whiting wrote:

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion? I'm asking this seriously.

Because the man is "judgement proof." Any real assets he had lost a long
time ago in bankrupcy. He's left a whole string of creditors behind.

While Chuck and others have some assets, they don't have an infinite
amount to try to out-zoom zoom.

Old April 27th 05, 08:04 PM
Juan Jimenez

"McCroskey" wrote in
message ...
Juan, do you have a job yet? Its' about 18 months since you left
Borland, isn't it?

As a matter of fact, I do. What's _your_excuse, putz?

Old April 28th 05, 02:53 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they
wouldn't have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what you
see in these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where the
mouse cords run out.

Valor Juan???? I have personally seen him selling subscriptions to his
defunct magazine at Arlington.

Oh, so that's why you and your buddies haven't sued?

He didn't sue me, I didn't buy a subscription so why should I sue, Putz?
Old April 28th 05, 03:02 AM
Kyle Boatright

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they
wouldn't have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what
you see in these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where
the mouse cords run out.

Valor Juan???? I have personally seen him selling subscriptions to his
defunct magazine at Arlington.

Oh, so that's why you and your buddies haven't sued?

Kinda pointless suing someone who barely has two nickles to rub together,
ain't it?

Old April 28th 05, 03:18 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they
wouldn't have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what
you see in these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where
the mouse cords run out.

Valor Juan???? I have personally seen him selling subscriptions to his
defunct magazine at Arlington.

Oh, so that's why you and your buddies haven't sued?

Kinda pointless suing someone who barely has two nickles to rub together,
ain't it?

Well, you could try selling zoom for what he think's he's worth. Since
yawn is firmly attached to zoom's backside you can throw him in for free.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 28th 05, 04:23 AM
Kyle Boatright

Juan Jimenez wrote:

[...]

Which leaves us somewhat short of the aforementioned two nickles...

KB

Old April 28th 05, 08:55 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Kyle Boatright wrote:

. ..

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

I beg to differ, zoom thinks he's important,I bet you could get a whol3
dollar for him if you sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

Does e-bay allow selling of people?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old April 28th 05, 09:03 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

Does e-bay allow selling of people?

Neither whole or parted out...
Old April 28th 05, 09:32 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

Does e-bay allow selling of people?

Neither whole or parted out...

Guess I gotta work on my theory a bit more.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM