Zoom

Old May 6th 05, 04:49 AM
Highflyer

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Robert Yoder says...

Truly amazing!
I don't read RAH for years, but when I do, people are *still*
being zoomed, lawsuits are *still* being filed, and RAH *still*
has postings with "zoom" in the subject line!

ry (I got zoomed before it was stylish)

Hi Bob

Just goes to show why we have to keep exposing the zoomster for what he is
Phoney. And that's an opinion and fact..he ain't changed a bit :-) Maybe
it's
time for a "I've been zoomed and survived " reunion or maybe a listing of
names
of those who have been zoomed.Would read like a who's who of Homebuilt
aviation
LOL!! The list is long and illustrious :-)

Nice to hear from you.

See ya
Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Shucks, you old chicken thief! We do that every May at Pinckneyville! Only
two weeks away now. May 20, 21, and 22 this year. The 107th annual rah
flyin. :-)

Highflyer

Old May 6th 05, 11:15 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Highflyer says...

Shucks, you old chicken thief! We do that every May at Pinckneyville! Only
two weeks away now. May 20, 21, and 22 this year. The 107th annual rah
flyin. :-)

Hi John
P'ville was the site of my 2nd greatest chicken raid. I must admit that the
chicken was better there then the stuff I got at zooms party. So far I still
coming so hide the chickens LOL!!

See ya

Chuck( el Pollo Loco) S

Old May 6th 05, 11:51 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article , Highflyer says...

Shucks, you old chicken thief! We do that every May at Pinckneyville! Only
two weeks away now. May 20, 21, and 22 this year. The 107th annual rah
flyin. :-)

Hi John
P'ville was the site of my 2nd greatest chicken raid. I must admit that the
chicken was better there then the stuff I got at zooms party. So far I still
coming so hide the chickens LOL!!

See ya

Chuck( el Pollo Loco) S

Y'know, Chuck, I never would have you pegged as s chicken plucker. Do
you really get into it to are you just doing sympathy plucks?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 9th 05, 10:04 PM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Chuck,

Didn't that dork yawn say something about you never having a face to
face with his puppeteer. I guess he never heard of the time we tried to
thank the mooz for the chicken dinners that we were accused of
stealing.

If I didn't hear about it, it wasn't a story worth telling, either that or
it was another expression of the chucksteak's pathological lying streak.

Old May 9th 05, 10:11 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Beside the people who do post there is a large group of folks who just
lurk.
Some because of their jobs (aviation writers) who must be careful of
controversy so they don't post but they certainly read the posts. Usually
I see
them at air shows and we discuss zoom among other things.I talked to
Kevin
O'Brien from ANN this year and had a friendly ,as usual, discussion with
him.

And it says a lot about you that you don't mention that Kevin is a regular
writer for ANN and continues year after year to do the same, in spite of all
your BS.

I also saw John Ballentyne from ANN who stopped at our booth to visit but
I was in
the trailer working a deal so I couldn't say hi. There are things said
that I,
out of courtesy to all the writers I know, wouldn't repeat in public.

Such as the fact that John also continues to write for ANN, and has a high
regard for Jim?

Now why does that not surprise me about you?

Others have written me private e mails stating they were not aware of
zoom's
tactics and took him at face value until they saw the posts and went to
John O's
zoom site.However they didn't want to get involved in a public forum.

And yet many times more others write on a daily basis to ANN praising the
publication for its content. You'd be surprised of the people who write.
There are some who will be VERY surprised, very soon, to hear who supports
ANN in a major way.

The purpose or at least my purpose in bringing up zoom from time to time
is to
make people aware of what a phony he is and how he used his magazine to
unfairly
malign people.

And year after year it fails to make the slightest dent in ANN's continued
growth and success. But what the hell, you like to bang your head against
the wall, go right ahead.

Which makes me all the more curious as to why you took me to task on this
thread
and not jaun.

One guess.

On the other hand you and I have had a dialog
that didn't involve name calling and was on a civil level even though we
may
not entirely agree.I'd call that an "open discussion." :-)

Pot, kettle, black, coming from someone who openly admitted in this very
forum that you started this by attacking me on the newsgroup without
provocation and without any other reason other than I said I had begun
writing for ANN.

You're nothing more than a two-bit, two-faced lying hypocrit, Chuck, and
nothing you say or do will ever change that. And _that_ is something _I_
will never stop reminding everyone of. Get used to it.

Juan

Old May 11th 05, 12:39 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

[...]

Yawn....

http://www.ousterhout.net/

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time and jaun all of the time" chuck s

Old May 11th 05, 02:08 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Yawn....

flashlight

As I suspected, just like 7-Up, never had it, never will, no thing more than
empty space. Dork.

Old May 11th 05, 10:48 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Yawn....

flashlight

As I suspected, just like 7-Up, never had it, never will, no thing more than
empty space. Dork.

Dork, well at last an honest signature finally! :-)

Matt
Old May 11th 05, 11:02 PM
Rich S.

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Yawn....

flashlight

As I suspected, just like 7-Up, never had it, never will, no thing more
than empty space. Dork.

Dork, well at last an honest signature finally! :-)

Ah, Young Whiting. You underestimate the power of the Dork Side. . .

Rich S.

Old May 12th 05, 02:36 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

Dork, well at last an honest signature finally! :-)

Hey Matt I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see jaun be honest about something
for a change even if he didn't realize it LOL!!

See ya

Chuck S

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM