A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

Old February 17th 19, 09:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

Back when the film was unavailable for purchase (a problem with music clearance rights I believe) I made my one and only trip to the world of torrents so I could see this movie. One person was seeding it. Download took days and days. Only a few days after I had completed the download the announcement comes out that is was now available on DVD! I bought one for myself and two for friends. I figured it's well worth the money to both get a better quality copy and support the people who made it all those years ago. I think of it as the "On Any Sunday" of the soaring world. I've lost count of how many times I have watched it.

If anyone knows how the music rights (if that was the problem) got cleared so it could be released on DVD I would love to know the story.