ZZZZZZZ A**O-N*WS

Old July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
Ed Wischmeyer

Default ZZZZZZZ A**O-N*WS

Does anyone know what happened to my "???favorite???" aviation information web
site? You know the one run by the person who shell not be named(ZZZ), but has
flown 1000s of different aircraft. He flew many relief flights in Ethiopia and
has at least a million hours.

Seems to be up with items dated today...

Ed Wischmeyer
Old July 15th 03, 04:34 AM
RobertR237

In article .net, Jerry
Springer writes:

Does anyone know what happened to my "???favorite???" aviation information
web
site? You know the one run by the person who shell not be named(ZZZ), but has

flown 1000s of different aircraft. He flew many relief flights in Ethiopia
and
has at least a million hours.
Just curious,

Jerry

Other than his new format sucks big time and is even slower than ever, nothing.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old July 16th 03, 12:21 AM
Kevin Horton

In article , Warren & Nancy
wrote:

I use this address and it gets rid of a lot of "farfel".

http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm

But I get this note:

"Your browser is not properly configured to use Aero-News.net. In order to
access
all we have to offer, you may need to upgrade your
browser or change your settings. Click here to find out how."

Warren

Don't worry about that note. It is there because the main page,
http://www.aero-news.net/, is coded to send any visiting web browser
that can't handle javascript to http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm
.. The later page has that warning built into it, to try to brow beat
visitors into upgrading their browsers.

--
Kevin Horton - RV-8
Ottawa, Canada
Old August 2nd 03, 09:10 AM
Warren Bowman

Yeah, well I have tried three different browser, to no avail. "Not
Authorized", my hiney. Looks like the Zoomer has outsmarted himself
again.