CPO humor

Old November 29th 04, 03:41 PM
JD

Default CPO humor

Three men are sitting stiffly side by side on a long commercial flight.
After they're airborne and the plane has leveled off, the man in the window
seat abruptly says, distinctly and confidently, in a low voice,
"General, United States Army, retired. Married, two sons, both surgeons."

After a few minutes the man in the aisle seat states through a tightlipped
smile, "General, United States Air Force, retired. Married,
two sons, both judges."

After some thought, the fellow in the center seat decides to introduce
himself. With a twinkle in his eye he proclaims,

"Chief Petty Officer, United States Navy, retired. Never married, two sons,
both generals."

Old December 7th 04, 01:22 PM
Dave LaCourse

A CPO is walking in the red light district in Amsterdam when he encounters a
pretty woman in the window. She tells him, "Hi. Come on in and I'll give you
something you've never had before."

The Chief replies, "No thank you. I don't want leprosy."

(That was a cartoon on the wall of the Chiefs Club in Charleston, SC in the
early 60s.)

Old December 7th 04, 01:42 PM
Greasy Rider

from humor in uniform in Readers Digest several years back and my
fuzzy memory....

A CPO steward is retiring after thirty years of service. An admiral
has decided to attend the ceremony since the CPO was his personal cook
for several years, The admiral is recalling how the steward would be
summoned to the bridge with a cup of coffee and always arrived with
the cup full to the brim no matter how rough the seas were. The
admiral wanted to know how the steward managed such a difficult task.

The steward answered: "Well, I always took a big swig before I left
the galley".

OT - humor (G-rated) Rich S. Home Built 6 September 30th 04 04:40 PM
A little pre-election humor Tonka Dude Military Aviation 0 May 5th 04 05:14 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
[OT] Humor No Spam! Military Aviation 6 January 27th 04 09:44 PM
OT - Maintenance Humor jc Home Built 3 December 23rd 03 06:09 PM