Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 18th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

("Richard Riley" wrote)
Yes, but his son, GB Pshaw was a playwrite, like Pshakespeare. You may
have seen his "Pygmalion" - which was made into the musical "Pi Phair
Plady."

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane!
By George, she's got it! By George, she's got it!

Perhaps it rained on one of these planes:
http://www.zi.ku.dk/personal/drnash/...ain/index.html
Great site! click .....The planes. The planes.

Now once again, where does it rain?
On the plane! On the plane!
And where's that blasted plane?
In Spain! In Spain!

Montblack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_%281938_film%29
Pygmalion (1938)

Old January 18th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Dan" wrote)
Yes, but his son, GB Pshaw was a playwrite, like Pshakespeare. You may
have seen his "Pygmalion" - which was made into the musical "Pi Phair
Plady."

Yes, the P is silent just like the P in swimming.

Did you noticed he misspelled a word that starts with the letter "P"?

Playwright.

Montblack p
"Now that's some phunny stuph."

Old January 18th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whome?

Bull****, all of it. All you are proving is that you are just as deranged as
they are.

Anyone with any sense just deletes Jaun's **** as soon as it pops up, and
waits in the hope that someone will write something constructive and on
topic, soon.

You and Jaun both just run through RAH like a 6 week old puppys, just ****ing
all overy every thread you choose to join, and to hell with someone's topic.
And as long as all you spoiled third graders continue to play here, everyone
involved will suffer.

Wake up child, if it's not about homebuilt aircraft, it doesn't belong here,
and you are the one that should find a new forum.
Old January 18th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Montblack wrote:
("Dan" wrote)
Yes, but his son, GB Pshaw was a playwrite, like Pshakespeare. You may
have seen his "Pygmalion" - which was made into the musical "Pi Phair
Plady."

Yes, the P is silent just like the P in swimming.

Did you noticed he misspelled a word that starts with the letter "P"?

Playwright.

Montblack p
"Now that's some phunny stuph."

Picky picky.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 18th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Whome?" wrote

You and Jaun both just run through RAH like a 6 week old puppys, just
****ing
all overy every thread you choose to join, and to hell with someone's
topic.
And as long as all you spoiled third graders continue to play here,
everyone
involved will suffer.

I will say that I take offense at being compared to Juan in any manner, and
I believe the other long time members of this group would support that.

So, cowardice unanimous Whome, what have you done to discuss anything on
topic in this group. Anything? If so, I can't recall.

At any rate, I'll go back to ignoring you and your ilk, and to positively
contributing to the ideas and camaraderie that make this homebuilding group
a bright spot in the usenet system.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 18th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whome?

On 1/18/2007 4:53:02 PM, "Morgans" wrote:

"Whome?" wrote

You and Jaun both just run through RAH like a 6 week old puppys, just
****ing
all overy every thread you choose to join, and to hell with someone's
topic.
And as long as all you spoiled third graders continue to play here,
everyone
involved will suffer.

I will say that I take offense at being compared to Juan in any manner, and
I believe the other long time members of this group would support that.

So, cowardice unanimous Whome, what have you done to discuss anything on
topic in this group. Anything? If so, I can't recall.

At any rate, I'll go back to ignoring you and your ilk, and to positively
contributing to the ideas and camaraderie that make this homebuilding group
a bright spot in the usenet system.

I wasn't talking to you.
Old January 18th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Sorry Chuck...wouldn't want you to burn your testicles with hot java!
Wouldn't want Juan to lump you with the rest of the group who apparently
don't have balls enough to read his hero story from the Marines (I do
HAVE the balls and read it (and I did)...just didn't find the point he
wanted me to find and he gave up on me and probably just kill-filed me.

Now, after that is all said and done, you weren't implying I'm old, were
you?

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article , Scott says...

What?! Are you saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that
Juan isn't setting a good example for his son? Oh, pshaw

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

No...honest...that's what I think,Oh pshaw not withstanding LOL!!! Now I'm gonna
go out on a limb and go as far as to say "like Father like son"..I know... I
know ,that's a pretty wild opinion but I said it :-)

Oh Pshaw ...I love it I haven't that for a very very long time almost made me
spew my de-caf this AM.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 18th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Could be! Go ahead and make the claim...if Julio doesn't have to
provide facts to back up what he says, why should anyone else? (Other
than the credibility thing)

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

No...honest...that's what I think,Oh pshaw not withstanding LOL!!! Now
I'm gonna
go out on a limb and go as far as to say "like Father like son"..I
know... I
know ,that's a pretty wild opinion but I said it :-)

Oh Pshaw ...I love it I haven't that for a very very long time almost
made me
spew my de-caf this AM.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Didn't Richard "Rick" Pshaw invent the taxi cab?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old January 18th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

I think that was supposed to be "swimming pool"

Scott

Old January 19th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...

I left Texas for something you will never understand, for the benefit of
my
son's education.

That is probably the first thing you have ever written that I could
actually believe without some question.

No, it's not, but you're close.