US air force and Frech air force work together

Old February 5th 04, 07:20 PM
Franck

Default US air force and Frech air force work together

Sorry Tarver, Art and other.

I assisted yesterday to the TLP at Florennes AFB (Belgium) where a couple of
F-15E of the 492nd FS Madhatters was escort during the wenesday mission by 2
Mirage 2000C of the squadron 01-012 'Picardie'.

here b4 the take off :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/oxi/D1/Tlp_fev/DSC_2847FxAa.jpg

--
Franck

Old February 7th 04, 01:59 AM
John Mullen

Franck wrote:

Sorry Tarver, Art and other.

I assisted yesterday to the TLP at Florennes AFB (Belgium) where a couple of
F-15E of the 492nd FS Madhatters was escort during the wenesday mission by 2
Mirage 2000C of the squadron 01-012 'Picardie'.

here b4 the take off :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/oxi/D1/Tlp_fev/DSC_2847FxAa.jpg

--
Franck

Great shot! The 2000 is a beautiful plane. Saw one below me once in a
valley somewhere in the South of France. Do they still do low-level stuff?

John

Old February 7th 04, 04:31 PM
Franck

thanks John, here my photos of the Mirage 2000 (various type)

and here my photos of the greatest plane (for me) the Strike Eagle see in
belgium last week

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1045&size=l

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1044&size=L

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1042&size=L

and all the photos of this specific TLP :
http://pegase.foxalpha.com/search.php?Venue=23

gave a nice visit

Franck

Old February 7th 04, 04:49 PM
Bjørnar Bolsøy

"Franck" wrote in
:

thanks John, here my photos of the Mirage 2000 (various type)

and here my photos of the greatest plane (for me) the Strike
Eagle see in belgium last week

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1045&size=l

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1044&size=L

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1042&size=L

and all the photos of this specific TLP :
http://pegase.foxalpha.com/search.php?Venue=23

gave a nice visit

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1054&size=l

A bit unusual Sidewinder configuration, just a coincidence?

Regards...
Old February 7th 04, 11:55 PM
Tony Volk

Politics, schmoliticks, I followed the link to the index, and wow, there
are some GORGEOUS photos!!

Tony

Old February 7th 04, 11:58 PM
John Keeney

"Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote in message
"Franck" wrote in
:

thanks John, here my photos of the Mirage 2000 (various type)

and here my photos of the greatest plane (for me) the Strike
Eagle see in belgium last week

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1045&size=l

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1044&size=L

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1042&size=L

and all the photos of this specific TLP :
http://pegase.foxalpha.com/search.php?Venue=23

gave a nice visit

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1054&size=l

A bit unusual Sidewinder configuration, just a coincidence?

Uh, no canards; I'm not sure what those are.

Old February 8th 04, 12:33 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Tony Volk" wrote in message
Politics, schmoliticks, I followed the link to the index, and wow,

there
are some GORGEOUS photos!!

The French military is not Chirac.

Tony

Old February 8th 04, 02:36 AM
Bjørnar Bolsøy

"John Keeney" wrote in news:4025977f_1
@news.iglou.com:
"Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote in message
"Franck" wrote in
:

thanks John, here my photos of the Mirage 2000 (various type)

and here my photos of the greatest plane (for me) the Strike
Eagle see in belgium last week

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1045&size=l

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1044&size=L

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1042&size=L

and all the photos of this specific TLP :
http://pegase.foxalpha.com/search.php?Venue=23

gave a nice visit

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1054&size=l

A bit unusual Sidewinder configuration, just a coincidence?

Uh, no canards; I'm not sure what those are.

Practising/training dummys I'd guess.

Regards...
Old February 8th 04, 02:39 AM
Thomas Schoene

John Keeney wrote:
"Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote in message

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1054&size=l

A bit unusual Sidewinder configuration, just a coincidence?

Uh, no canards; I'm not sure what those are.

At a guess, Smokewinders -- smoke generators that fit Sidewinder rails.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Old February 8th 04, 05:13 AM
Bjørnar Bolsøy

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in
link.net:

John Keeney wrote:
"Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote in message

http://pegase.foxalpha.com/picture.php?id=1054&size=l

A bit unusual Sidewinder configuration, just a coincidence?

Uh, no canards; I'm not sure what those are.

At a guess, Smokewinders -- smoke generators that fit Sidewinder
rails.

Looks like those are both with and without canards:

http://www.topedge.com/panels/aircra...ck/f16sc1.html

http://www.topedge.com/panels/aircra...ck/f16sc2.html

Regards...