Soaring Magazine Readership Survey

Old September 16th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Soaring Magazine Readership Survey

Posted on behalf of the SSA chair.

In order to better serve members of the SSA, we need to know what you
think of your magazine and journal, Soaring, whether it is fulfilling
your needs and wishes and what we may do better.

This readership survey is intended to help us achieve that goal.
Please commit some time to completing this survey and commenting
freely. Do complete the background questions so we also better
understand our audience. This survey runs through October 30th.

On behalf of the Soaring Society of America, I thank you for
completing this survey, which can only help to serve you better.

Please click on the following link to take the survey.
http://surveys.ssa.org/research/index.php?sid=34417

Al Tyler

Chairman, Soaring Society of America

Old September 18th 11, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sep 15, 10:19*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
Posted on behalf of the SSA chair.

In order to better serve members of the SSA, we need to know what you
think of your magazine and journal, Soaring, whether it is fulfilling
your needs and wishes and what we may do better.

This readership survey is intended to help us achieve that goal.
Please commit some time to completing this survey and commenting
freely. *Do complete the background questions so we also better
understand our audience. *This survey runs through October 30th.

On behalf of the Soaring Society of America, I thank you for
completing this survey, which can only help to serve you better.

Please click on the following link to take the survey.http://surveys.ssa.org/research/index.php?sid=34417

Al Tyler

Chairman, Soaring Society of America

The survey has a couple of issues. We have had three reports that the
Yes radio button was not selectable in the Yes/No answers. This does
not appear to specific to either browser type or version or operating
system. We haven't been able to duplicate the problem locally. So
far no specific answers have been found to searches or within the
application bug/fix lists. My first recommendation is to visit www.java.com
and download the latest JAVA version. If that doesn't work, please
try and complete the survey on another computer.

The question on the amount of time spent reviewing advertising had no
units specified. The question has been modified to a percentage at a
known number of responses. If you are unable to modify your submitted
response, we'll just have to assess going forward or invalidate that
question.

Frank Whiteley

SSA Soaring Magazine Readership Survey Frank Whiteley Soaring 0 September 16th 11 05:15 AM
Feedback needed on Advanced Soaring Made Easy book for Soaring Magazine review Paul Remde Soaring 1 April 14th 11 03:57 AM
Soaring magazine JJ Sinclair Soaring 24 November 14th 03 03:24 PM
SSA Soaring Magazine Mel Eastburn Soaring 0 September 29th 03 12:03 PM
"Soaring" magazine on CD-ROM like EAA Burt Compton Soaring 5 July 12th 03 10:20 PM