Zoom

Old April 23rd 05, 03:23 AM
Barnyard BOb -

You still haven't figured out how to shut your trap when you don't have a
clue. Figures. - Yawn J.

Not true ,if anyone is clueless around here it's not me ..I don't believe zoom
was ever a test pilot ,a father,an Etheopian food relief pilot,Doctor,high time
pilot ,etc., etc....but you do.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most the people some of the time ,some of the people none of the
time,and jaun all of the time" anon

YEAAAAAAH...
Best zinger of the month. )

Barnyard BOb -

The more people I meet,
the more I love my dog....
and Chuck S sense of humor.

Old April 23rd 05, 06:14 AM
Highflyer

"UltraJohn" wrote in message
link.net...
Corky Scott wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:52:30 GMT, "LCT Paintball"
wrote:

From what I've learned it takes 2 things to build an airplane. Time, and
money. At this stage in my life I don't have an abundance of either one.
Maybe in 10 years when I get some of these kids raised....

Or, you could start, and just keep at it for 15 years like me.

Corky (going for longest buildtime) Scott

Naw Corky I'm giving you a run for your money! I've been working on my
KR-2
for 13 years so far and am at least .05% done!
John

I have a Pietenpol on the gear and ready to build the wings. I started it
in 1967. If I don't get it finished pretty soon we will both be "antiques"
before it flies! :-)

Highflyer

Old April 24th 05, 05:55 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Why didn't you and zoom show up at "my" booth so you could "throughly
enjoy" "my" reaction?

Because you didn't rate the privilege, clueless. If you had a single neuron
left between your ears you would have figured that out for yourself...

Privilege?? You were both to cowardly to let me see zoom because you both know
I would have called security and had him booted out again.You both knew he was
there illegally and the only reason he got in was a snafu.

Chuck (never been kicked out of an Airshow) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 24th 05, 06:06 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...

You still haven't figured out how to shut your trap when you don't have a
clue. Figures. - Yawn J.

Not true ,if anyone is clueless around here it's not me ..I don't believe zoom
was ever a test pilot ,a father,an Etheopian food relief pilot,Doctor,high time
pilot ,etc., etc....but you do.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most the people some of the time ,some of the people none of the
time,and jaun all of the time" anon

YEAAAAAAH...
Best zinger of the month. )

Barnyard BOb -

The more people I meet,
the more I love my dog....
and Chuck S sense of humor.

Hi Unka Bob
Coming from you that's a true compliment that I most thankfully accept. Your
"best zinger of the month" award has way more value then even zoomys "bozo of
the show" awards.LOL!!!

Maybe see ya at P'ville

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 25th 05, 03:17 AM
John Ousterhout

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
Actually I'm a closet nerd and was outed this week at SnF. I left my pocket
protector resplendent with 2 drafting pencils,matching ball point pen ,a 6" SS
rule and 2 magic markers ,one red one black out in the open and I was quickly
found out.!

What, no Kielbasa?

- J.O.-
Old April 25th 05, 04:10 AM
Dave Hyde

John Ousterhout wrote...
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
Actually I'm a closet nerd and was outed this week at SnF. I left my

pocket
protector resplendent with 2 drafting pencils,matching ball point pen ,a

6" SS
rule and 2 magic markers ,one red one black out in the open and I was

quickly
found out.!

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

Old April 25th 05, 04:17 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Why didn't you and zoom show up at "my" booth so you could "throughly
enjoy" "my" reaction?

Because you didn't rate the privilege, clueless. If you had a single
neuron
left between your ears you would have figured that out for yourself...

Privilege?? You were both to cowardly to let me see zoom because you both
know
I would have called security and had him booted out again.You both knew he
was
there illegally and the only reason he got in was a snafu.

Sure, clueless, you keep believing that. Take it to the pharmacy, maybe
they'll give you something for it. chuckle

Speaking of cowards, when are you going to grow some gonads and come visit
the ANN trailer? Oh, wait, I forgot, that white stripe on your back is
nailed to your booth... hahahaha!

Old April 25th 05, 05:51 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dave Hyde wrote:

John Ousterhout wrote...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Actually I'm a closet nerd and was outed this week at SnF. I left my

pocket

protector resplendent with 2 drafting pencils,matching ball point pen ,a

6" SS

rule and 2 magic markers ,one red one black out in the open and I was

quickly

found out.!

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

Um...Dave, John.....is there something you aren't telling us?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 25th 05, 06:54 AM
Morgans

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

And your point is? g
--
Jim in NC
Old April 25th 05, 03:21 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Sure, clueless, you keep believing that. Take it to the pharmacy, maybe
they'll give you something for it. chuckle

Just answer the question why didn't zoom get a Press pass? Where did he get the
one he was wearing in the picture?

Speaking of cowards, when are you going to grow some gonads and come visit
the ANN trailer? Oh, wait, I forgot, that white stripe on your back is
nailed to your booth... hahahaha!

I'll be there during Oshkosh. Unless it's locked ...again.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM