Zoom

Old April 14th 05, 11:16 PM
C.D.Damron

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:bGy7e.14668$Bb3.291@attbi_s22...

Did you catch the tilt-rotor part of his testimony
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/fed-snf.html ? What is he talking about? I
guess the rotors of helicopters and gyros tilt a bit

Old April 15th 05, 12:38 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

C.D.Damron wrote:
"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:bGy7e.14668$Bb3.291@attbi_s22...

Did you catch the tilt-rotor part of his testimony
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/fed-snf.html ? What is he talking about? I
guess the rotors of helicopters and gyros tilt a bit

My favourite line was where he said no one knows as much about
experimental aircraft as he.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 15th 05, 01:25 AM
C.D.Damron

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
My favourite line was where he said no one knows as much about
experimental aircraft as he.

I thought the judge was great, reminding counsel that there wasn't a jury
and objections weren't necessary to identify heresay and other issues.

Old April 15th 05, 03:27 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

My favourite line was where he said no one knows as much about
experimental aircraft as he.

I thought the judge was great, reminding counsel that there wasn't a jury
and objections weren't necessary to identify heresay and other issues.

I can picture him leaving the room mumbling something along the lines of
"that boy should be put in a box."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 15th 05, 02:19 PM
Ric

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:bGy7e.14668$Bb3.291@attbi_s22...
Richard Riley wrote:

John, if you read this - I have several pictures of Zoom being
escorted from the SnF grounds by police. Would you have space at
Zoomland to post them?

I've received the photos and posted them along with a summary and some
links: http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/zoomjection.html

- John Ousterhout -

Q. Oh, yes -- one other question.

This, I think is going to be rather important. I am sure that as a
practicing psychiatrist you have had the opportunity to speak to people
about this, but do you find a lot of prejudice toward mental illness or
people who have experienced any type of mental health problem, or people who
have consulted with psychiatrists, psychologists?

A. There is considerable prejudice and much of it is irrational and
unwarranted.

Q. Would that -- would some of those feelings manifest themselves at times
in trying to either damage someone or make false statements concerning
someone?

Is that within the realm of possibility?

A. It certainly is.

Old April 15th 05, 03:25 PM
John Ousterhout

Charlie_P wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:42:54 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

Unless you don't believe the ANN story...

I don't believe ANY ann story nor any other noises that emanates from
the general direction of that lying *******.

Charlie P... governing myself accordingly!

How about this ANN story?

(From the department of POT, KETTLE, BLACK)

[Begin Fair Use quote of ANN]

Al Thompson wanted to succeed in aviation in the worst way...
and apparently did just that. [snip]

Thompson, something of a long-term embarrassment to the
aviation community, was well-known for a confrontational
demeanor and long-rambling oratories... [snip]

[End Fair Use quote of ANN]

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyrigh...er9/index.html
the ANN article in its entirety: http://evilurl.com/screwlips

- John Ousterhout -
http://ousterhout.net/zoom.html

Old April 17th 05, 04:54 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Another paintballer-pilot, eh? Me too.

LCT Paintball wrote:

"Steve Foley" wrote in message

It's too bad they didn't write the message on paint-balls and deliver them
with CO2

You makin' fun of me?

Old April 17th 05, 07:06 PM
LCT Paintball

Another paintballer-pilot, eh? Me too.

You're kidding! All this time I've been looking up to pilots assuming they
are a class above the rest of us. You've burst my bubble.

I'm not a paintballer-pilot yet. Mostly just a paintballer/small business
owner. I'm hoping to start some lessons this fall. In the mean time, I'm
lurking around and trying to learn what I can.

I enjoy building things that make the neighbors shake their head in
disbelief. I am amazed at the things the people in this group have
accomplished.

I've built a paintball tank with a 3" main gun, a "blooper" look alike for
taking out tanks that landed my picture in a magazine, and now I'm working
on a new tank that will borrow some building techniques from you guys. It
will be a fiberglass composite built around a steel frame, and will have a
semi auto main gun firering a foam round that I build, and boast a 40 rps
chain gun similar to the warthog's (but not quite as lethal I hope).

Old April 18th 05, 01:18 AM
Juan Jimenez

A very, very stupid thing for the SNF people to do. Just like the stupidity
of last year. First he can get in, then no, it was a mistake. Who's on
first? What a bunch of buffoons.

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
I see via ANN that Zoom has been served his annual non-invitation!

Old April 18th 05, 01:20 AM
Juan Jimenez

Are you inciting people to shoot Jim Campbell? This is a really stupid
thing, even for you it's a new low.

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
Steve Foley wrote:
It's too bad they didn't write the message on paint-balls and deliver
them
with CO2

...or lead balls delivered with gunpowder.

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM