Where in the world is JayH...

Old April 18th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Allison

Default Where in the world is JayH...

....why, at the end of runway 27 in Lakeland FL, of course! Watching
airplanes and enjoying a cold one...and he taunts me via a voice message
no less. My only solace, Oshkosh slightly more than three months from now.

Hmmm, this begs the question as to what MontBlack and the Honeck kids
are up to in Iowa City.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Old April 18th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Jack Allison" wrote

...why, at the end of runway 27 in Lakeland FL, of course! Watching
airplanes and enjoying a cold one...and he taunts me via a voice message
no less. My only solace, Oshkosh slightly more than three months from
now.

Hmmm, this begs the question as to what MontBlack and the Honeck kids are
up to in Iowa City.

I only hope he did not see the Wheeler Express go down, less than a mile
from the end of the runway.
--
Jim in NC

Old April 18th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Not sure if you guys are aware but Jay and the whole family are down at Sun
an Fun for the week.
Pardon please if this was known information :-)
Dudley Henriques

Old April 18th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-04-18 07:51:08 -0700, "Dudley Henriques" said:

Not sure if you guys are aware but Jay and the whole family are down at Sun
an Fun for the week.
Pardon please if this was known information :-)
Dudley Henriques

Yeah, well -- he could at least post something so that we could get our
vicarious thrills from Sun and Fun.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old April 18th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Actually only Jay and Mary are at Sun 'n Fun while our group's own Montblack
plays a very respectable "Uncle Buck" for Joe and Becca home at IOW. The
lack of Montblack-ness on the groups is suspected evidence that he's been
duct taped to a wall in the back of the Honeck household.

Latest word from SnF is that the gift shop is now empty and the Pina Coladas
are good.

Jim

Old April 18th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Jim Burns wrote:

Latest word from SnF is that the gift shop is now empty and the Pina
Coladas are good.

He's been there over a day now. You sure it isn't the other way around?

Old April 19th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
...why, at the end of runway 27 in Lakeland FL, of course! Watching
airplanes and enjoying a cold one...and he taunts me via a voice message
no less. My only solace, Oshkosh slightly more than three months from
now.

UH-OH!! Wednesday night and it's raining over here on the east side of
Lakeland.
I hope it's dry at the airport. If not..........just don't touch the tent!
(Do tents still do that?
It's been so long since I've been camping I'm not sure they still use
tents.) :-)

TP

World Juniors? Frank Whiteley Soaring 1 August 19th 05 04:04 AM
pre world Kevin Brooker Soaring 2 July 16th 05 01:16 PM
End of the World George Patterson Piloting 30 February 10th 05 03:24 AM
How Many Pilots in the World? Matt Whiting General Aviation 3 February 7th 05 04:12 PM
#1 Jet of World War II Christopher Military Aviation 203 September 1st 03 03:04 AM