Oudie and 7.1 see you moble

Old May 29th 16, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HGXC[_4_]

Default Oudie and 7.1 see you moble

Has anyone tried to download this new version yet? Are you having any issues?

Dennis
Old May 29th 16, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.
Old May 29th 16, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HGXC[_4_]

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 2:03:25 PM UTC-4, Tim Taylor wrote:
No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

I have spent 3 hours uploading the file and I still get a corrupt file error message and it won't execute. I sent a email to Naviter but no answer i also sent a message to the US distributor.

I don't know what to do.

Dennis
Old May 30th 16, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

I guess I'll wait until I hear from Cumulous Soaring that the download and install is clean.
BillT
Old May 30th 16, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Old May 30th 16, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

Tim,

Makes sure you also have he current firmware for the V7.

App_VINB_5.21
App_VSEV_5.20

Richard
www.craggyaero.com.

Oudie fredblair Soaring 0 June 13th 12 06:56 PM
Oudie Peter von Tresckow Soaring 2 December 18th 11 02:31 PM
Oudie and 302 Stephen[_3_] Soaring 9 November 2nd 11 06:07 AM
Oudie Steve Hunt Soaring 2 July 8th 11 12:19 AM
oudie Steve Hunt[_2_] Soaring 0 July 7th 11 08:58 AM