Andy McQuigg

Old February 21st 20, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Andy McQuigg

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO
Old February 21st 20, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

EA you will be missed! 5U
Old February 21st 20, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Sorry to hear this.....I knew him from contests in NY and VA in the USofA. Yes, I remember (decades ago) HHSC juniors (with some prodding from my generation) him getting his trailer wrapped in plastic, then many rolls of duct tape in Elmira....
Best to his family and friends.....
Old February 21st 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 10:46:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

"97" wishes smooth sailing to Andy - may your journey be peaceful - nice crewing for you and knowing you.
Old February 22nd 20, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
heinz weissenbuehler

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

Echo Alpha! It was an honor to know you . Fun as heck most of the time
And always interesting! You were one of our best friends in this Soaring Life......

HW
Old February 22nd 20, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

I can't begin to count the number of times Andy made me laugh over the years.
I will miss his calls with the latest funny story or joke.
He was a fierce competitor and a good mentor to many.
We will miss him.
Tailwinds EA
UH
Old February 22nd 20, 07:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Miss you Andy!
Remember the time after your incident at Mifflin,
you encountered the rescue crew, and they asked for your
name, the asked for your phone number - you said 911.
Sadly had a similar circumstance and repeated the line,
to the confusion/annoyance/laughter of the hospital staff.
We had a lot of fun together!
Old February 22nd 20, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

RIP, Captain Andy.

We had some fun times together...

Gary

Old February 22nd 20, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA!

Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service.
Enrique Mertins
KO

I flew with Andy back in the mid 70's, always had a good time when he came down to Miami to fly with the guys at Thermal Research. Bob
Old February 22nd 20, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Andy visited Van Sant about 20 years ago. We went on a short XC around southeastern PA.

Me: EA say position

EA: Position

Me: EA let's try this again.

EA: how the hell should I know. I think Im at the south end of Lake Comeoniwannalaya.

Me: understood

Looking for Andy Coles Nick Olson[_3_] Soaring 2 November 24th 12 03:19 AM
Thanks, Andy Kirkland Nyal Williams[_2_] Soaring 0 February 5th 09 02:00 AM
Andy Davis Hannes Linke Soaring 1 April 22nd 05 04:53 PM
ANDY FOR PREZ Cribsheet Piloting 12 December 24th 04 04:31 PM
To Andy Kirkland Ray Lovinggood Soaring 2 June 13th 04 12:53 AM