Aviation NAtion 2007

Old November 16th 07, 05:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Maple1

Default Aviation NAtion 2007

Posted now photos from Aviation NAtion 2007 Including F-18 F-4 Mig 15,17
F-22 B-52 And many more What a great show

Bill

http://www.aerophotointernational.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20071008.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	19585  Click image for larger version

Name:	20071003.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	19586
Old November 18th 07, 05:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Maple1

Glen in Orlando wrote:
your pics are WONDERFUL!!
Your website is a MESS!!
Did I mention that you pix are wonderful?

Glen in Orlando

What's wrong with my Site?

Sugestions

Old November 18th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

What's wrong with my Site?

Sugestions

What's the URL again
Old November 18th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Maple1

SHIVER ME TIMBERS wrote:
What's wrong with my Site?

Sugestions

What's the URL again

I would think you had it book marked

http://www.aerophotointernational.com
Old November 21st 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Maple1 wrote:

Sugestions

What's the URL again

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Your background image overwhelms and your choice of red lettering and
font sizes needs a makeover.

Tone down that background image.

Your logo up top looks blurry and that little logo in the lower left of
your logo can't be seen and is unreadable.... So loose it.

Unofficial home of MAPLE FLAG ......... That could stay and stay red.

But right underneath it the rest of your copy should be in black.

Tried and true....... millions of website can't be wrong.

Finally drop the font size for MAPLE FLAG and AIRSHOWS.

Do those changes and with any luck it will look cleaner and be more
visually pleasing.
Old November 21st 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Maple1

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

If I shot the messenger it would be with a CANON

Thanks for the suggestions

Yep I agree with the font size Done

Black is Back.

As for the photo I like it so I will leave it The Image changes every
once in a while so I changes it to a less noisy photo.

I also love my banner

Take a peek

Bill

Old November 21st 07, 05:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

As for the photo I like it so I will leave it

NO - You won't.

If you don't tone it down then you basically have black lettering on a
gray black backgroud.

You might as well go back to red lettering. At least that will stand out
a bit from the darkness of the plane.

The plane overwhelms and with all that lettering it becomes very
difficult to read the lettering.
Old November 21st 07, 06:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Maple1

Did you notice I changed the photo to an F-22 and a blue Background?

The Hornet was too much.

Old November 21st 07, 08:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Maple1 wrote:

Did you notice I changed the photo to an F-22 and a blue Background?

The Hornet was too much.

Well folks that posting of mine is enough to make you weep.

But those colours where sure pretty.

Anyways as you can imagine I'm off to alt.test right now to see if I can
figure out how to make this piece of software actually post a picture.

As Arnold would say.... I'll be back.

NATION OF IDIOTS! wise purchaser Owning 2 April 13th 07 12:06 AM
NATION OF IDIOTS! wise purchaser Owning 1 April 12th 07 10:25 PM
NATION OF IDIOTS! wise purchaser Owning 0 April 12th 07 09:48 PM
Aviation Nation Maple1 Aviation Photos 0 November 20th 06 02:24 AM
most anti-aviation city in the nation greatav8or Home Built 112 August 24th 06 08:25 PM