GENESIS 2 RECOMMENDATION

Old January 2nd 04, 03:28 PM
Gordon Schubert

Default GENESIS 2 RECOMMENDATION

Actually, the L33 has one of the roomier cockpits around.
It was a little tight for me but wasn't bad. It was
a lot better than some others that I tried. Anyway,
I thought I got a great deal on a virtually new glider
that I could keep outside. I wanted more performance
and a glider with a large cockpit so I went with a
Genesis 2.
GORDY

Old January 2nd 04, 07:21 PM
Lennie the Lurker

Gordon Schubert wrote in message ...
Actually, the L33 has one of the roomier cockpits around.
It was a little tight for me but wasn't bad. It was
a lot better than some others that I tried. Anyway,
I thought I got a great deal on a virtually new glider
that I could keep outside. I wanted more performance
and a glider with a large cockpit so I went with a
Genesis 2.
GORDY

Enjoy. Took me three years to figure out that if I wanted to be flat
broke all the time, I'd keep flying. It's not a game for the average
mans income, too many other fun things to do that I'd have to give up
again. Not willing. Never felt like I'd ever be "one of the group"
anyhow, decided to quit trying.

Old January 3rd 04, 02:50 AM
bumper

And across the far flung
continents the unwashed throngs of glider pilots stand in unison, and as one
raise thier fists on high and yell, "YES!"
--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

"Libelle Driver" wrote in message
Then maybe you should leave this group and all your comments to yourself.

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
Gordon Schubert wrote in

message

Old January 3rd 04, 03:19 AM
Lennie the Lurker

"Libelle Driver" wrote in message ...
Then maybe you should leave this group and all your comments to yourself.

Screw you asswipe, this is one that I used to run wings for. Bite me.
Old January 3rd 04, 06:38 AM
Lennie the Lurker

"bumper" wrote in message ...
And across the far flung
continents the unwashed throngs of glider pilots stand in unison, and as one
raise thier fists on high and yell, "YES!"

I ain't talking to you or the OTHER asswipe bumper. (You got that
name by consistantly bumping four or five times each time you came
down? Or maybe by bumping into the hangar on yet another blown
landing?) Gordy's run my wings, I've run his, he transitioned to
single seat in my airplane. You and libelle crasher just butt out.
If I want **** out of you, I'll squeeze your head.