Stability augmentation promises to give you even less control

Old August 6th 10, 01:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Stability augmentation promises to give you even less control

On Aug 5, 10:28*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

The ONLY accurate measure of value on any Usenet forum is the accuracy
of the information posted proven over time. Posters are usually found
to be who they claim to be or not who they claim to be over time and
posting history based on the above.

So, where do I fall in this accurate measurment??? I would hope I
have proven my own experience over 10 years.
Old August 6th 10, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Aug 6, 8:04*am, " wrote:
On Aug 5, 10:28*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

The ONLY accurate measure of value on any Usenet forum is the accuracy
of the information posted proven over time. Posters are usually found
to be who they claim to be or not who they claim to be over time and
posting history based on the above.

So, where do I fall in this accurate measurment??? *I would hope I
have proven my own experience over 10 years.

Some, including you and hopefully me, have as aviators actually
included aviation related comments in our postings. My checklists have
grown based on ideas suggested here, as have some flying habits. Those
are the golden needles in this sometimes frustrating haystack.
Old August 6th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dudley Henriques writes:

Asking for experience, flying hours, qualifications etc are a total
waste of bandwidth on Usenet. The person being challenged could be a
trained Chimp with a keyboard or the King of Siam. They could also be
quite legitimate.

Which means I could also be working in aviation safety for a living. I could
even be working for the FAA.

The ONLY accurate measure of value on any Usenet forum is the accuracy
of the information posted proven over time. Posters are usually found
to be who they claim to be or not who they claim to be over time and
posting history based on the above.

I agree. However, I don't care who the posters are. They are either right or
wrong. I don't trust names or credentials. Someone who is consistently right
will gradually earn my respect; someone who is too often wrong will be
promptly written off.

My most interesting Usenet experience occurred when someone accused me
of NOT being Dudley Henriques as he knew Dudley Henriques and I wasn't
him.
My wife promptly answered his private email to me stating that if he
knew the real Dudley Henriques, would he be kind enough to ask him to
come home immediately as the impostor she had been living with for
over 40 years didn't like to do yard work.

Perhaps the one he knew was the imposter.

I don't worry about that, as I've said above. So whether you are the real DH
or not doesn't matter. Only the things you post matter.
Old August 6th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 6, 9:44*am, Mxsmanic wrote:

I could even be working for the FAA.

WRONG.

DID YOU FORGET WHERE YOU LIVE?????????????
Old August 6th 10, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BDS

Dudley Henriques writes:

The ONLY accurate measure of value on any Usenet forum is the accuracy
of the information posted proven over time. Posters are usually found
to be who they claim to be or not who they claim to be over time and
posting history based on the above.

A friend of mine used to have a saying..."If you have to tell them you are,
then you ain't".

Old August 6th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 6, 10:08*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
DID YOU FORGET WHERE YOU LIVE?????????????

Obviously, if I could work for the FAA and pretend not to, then I could also
live somewhere other than where I might appear to live.

So in other words YOU LIVE A LIFE OF LIES.

FINALLY I AGREE WITH YOU.

Promises to be a good show this year! PLMerite Aviation Photos 0 May 3rd 08 12:43 PM
Stability variation WingFlaps Piloting 2 April 28th 08 03:45 AM
Towing stability studies Dan G Soaring 27 February 21st 08 08:38 PM
Tow vehicle -- electronic stability control Greg Arnold Soaring 4 June 8th 06 12:31 PM
Atmospheric stability and lapse rate Andrew Sarangan Piloting 39 February 11th 05 05:34 AM