WANTED: Tow Out Gear and Wing Stands

Old September 13th 20, 10:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Shelton[_2_]

Default WANTED: Tow Out Gear and Wing Stands

I'm looking for used tow out gear and wing stands. This is for use with a Pik-20E.
Old September 14th 20, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 2:51:43 AM UTC-7, David Shelton wrote:
I'm looking for used tow out gear and wing stands. This is for use with a Pik-20E.

Didn't see what you want there now but keep your eye on Glider Source.
http://glidersource.com/index.shtml
A satisfied user,
Steve
Old September 15th 20, 06:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 5:54:22 PM UTC-7, Steve Bralla wrote:
On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 2:51:43 AM UTC-7, David Shelton wrote:
I'm looking for used tow out gear and wing stands. This is for use with a Pik-20E.

Didn't see what you want there now but keep your eye on Glider Source.
http://glidersource.com/index.shtml
A satisfied user,
Steve

A better listing is on Wings and Wheels classifieds:
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds
Old September 16th 20, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

You can add a "wanted" advert on glidersource.com. Maybe on W&W too.
Old September 16th 20, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Bamberg

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 6:26:07 AM UTC-7, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
You can add a "wanted" advert on glidersource.com. Maybe on W&W too.

David,

I sent you an email with the items I have available.

Mike B.
Old September 18th 20, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 6:26:07 AM UTC-7, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
You can add a "wanted" advert on glidersource.com. Maybe on W&W too.

Yes, you can:
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifie...atus=published

Tom
Old September 18th 20, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Clay Thomas

On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 8:18:37 PM UTC-6, 2G wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 6:26:07 AM UTC-7, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
You can add a "wanted" advert on glidersource.com. Maybe on W&W too.

Yes, you can:
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifie...atus=published

Tom

I have one brand new Cobra wing stand for sale. Respond to if interested.
Old September 18th 20, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Home Depot has Mitre saw stands that are serviceable for wing stands.
Go online there are some good ones in there at affordable prices
Nick

Wanted: Ventus B wing tips of any type and wing root mod fairings [email protected] Soaring 1 January 5th 20 08:15 PM
WANTED: Used instruments, parachute, wing stands, etc. David Shelton Soaring 7 June 29th 19 07:36 AM
Wing Stands glider[_2_] Soaring 7 May 14th 10 03:57 AM
Cymbol wing stands glider[_2_] Soaring 0 May 14th 10 01:06 AM
Wing Stands C-170A Restoration 0 April 30th 06 09:37 PM