Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Old December 18th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

This is just hilarious.

This putz claims he publishes his address on all his sites. The truth is
that this dip**** coward is lying, his address is actually located in his
domain record for his sites.

Funny thing is, the address he says he makes public actually points on
google maps to the middle of an intersection in van nuys, and a closeup on
the satellite view shows a mark on the asphalt that looks like a piece of
roadkille in the shape of a wannabe putz... kinda reminds me of the Yapping
Gaggle Mascot here.

Old December 18th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:
This is just hilarious.

This putz claims he publishes his address on all his sites. The truth is
that this dip**** coward is lying, his address is actually located in his
domain record for his sites.

What websites are you referring to? We have many. We still have some
to update, but our main websites have the address on the home page.
The Van Nuys address is no more. We've just completed a move to
Colorado and that address has been updated with the Domain Registrar.
Whether it has propigated or not is unknown to me...but you need to do
more research. Quit lying, tell the people about the sites you're
talking about, then try and tell the truth about the sites you seem to
be concealing.

Funny thing is, the address he says he makes public actually points on
google maps to the middle of an intersection in van nuys, and a closeup on
the satellite view shows a mark on the asphalt that looks like a piece of
roadkille in the shape of a wannabe putz... kinda reminds me of the Yapping
Gaggle Mascot here.

When I was in Van Nuys, I lived in an apartment on the corner of an
intersection. As for roadkill, we'll see plenty of that if you ever
test fly that BD5J you claim to own and you claim is airworthy. One
year later, it's airworthy but no indication you've flown it in that
year's time? Who you trying to fool?

Do your research, Juan. Get the whole story together and packaged,
then get the story straight.

Old December 19th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Van Nuys address is no more.

Moved again?

We've just completed a move to Colorado and that address has been updated
with the Domain Registrar.
Whether it has propigated or not is unknown to me...

Likely story.

Funny thing is, the address he says he makes public actually points on
google maps to the middle of an intersection in van nuys, and a closeup
on
the satellite view shows a mark on the asphalt that looks like a piece of
roadkille in the shape of a wannabe putz... kinda reminds me of the
Yapping
Gaggle Mascot here.

When I was in Van Nuys, I lived in an apartment on the corner of an
intersection.

More like the middle of it. But that's besides the point. What made you flee
California?

Old December 19th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

More like the middle of it. But that's besides the point. What made you flee
California?

Straight answer: it wasn't the gangs, the Big Brother Helicopters
overhead at all hours of the night, the smog, the stifling heat wave
this past year...in the Spring!

I hated ~ absolutely hated ~ spending hours, days, even years of my
life, in crowded, L.A. Traffic, including at least one instance of
complete gridlock following a series of accidents about ten years ago.
One to two hours to travel at best, 35 miles in the Los Angeles area.

The time you spend on an L.A. freeway adds up. Here, in Manitou
Springs, I'm ten minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, or I'm five
minutes from the road to Pikes Peak, or an hour from Cripple Creek, or
45 minutes from Denver, and so on and so fourth.

I'm roughly eight hours from the Balloon Festival in New Mexico. I'm
pretty darned close to Las Cruces, White Sands and a few other choice
places. I can fly anywhere in the World from Denver and back again.

I'll be expanding news coverage over a four state region and California
remains covered, north and south, by the two reporters there. Then
expanding across the United States, east and west, north and south, and
we're even closer to being positioned overseas, starting with
Australia. We have a reporter there now who is encouraging us to take
on more. And we will...

We're revamping all the websites, getting the archives built up ~ what
we've written so far, plus the image galleries yet to be seen ~ and
then we're charging forward in 2007 and we're going to start filling
the new designs with new stories from a multitude of sources.

And the future is being determined by the number of url's/domains that
I've already acquired, and more are on the way. Thus we go from the
five year plan to the 25 year plan, and all those unfinished websites
or semi-operational websites and even the non-operational websites,
will be operational once again soon.

Thus, the second reason as to why I moved he to be more centrally
located for the expansion plans I have, to travel, and increase the
area of our coverage beyond California, Nevada and Arizona.

And I'm kicking back, enjoying the Elk, enjoying the Mule Deer, loving
the fact I had to hit the brakes for a Red Fox two blocks from my new
home, and taking my time getting reorganized and unpacked after the
first part of the move; with much more of my photo archives and story
work waiting for me in California, to be delivered in February.

Third reason: enjoying having the Seasons again. Snow tonight. They
can't say that in Los Angeles, California.

And Air Shows, Air Races and Rocketry (sans the RRL, which is a
fraudulent joke), all around me. Four air museums within 45 minutes of
me in all directions.

Mountain Goats, Big Horn Sheep, sunrises and sunsets that are to die
for, rivers, lakes, streams, springs (one runs right past my door), and
the history of the old west mixed with a college town that includes the
U.S. Air Force Academy, Peterson and Schreiver AFBs, along with Ft.
Carson, all within ten minutes of me, not to mention Colorado Springs
Airport.

And that's it..."Found Paradise" ~ 'nother reason to leave L.A.

Old December 21st 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

I hated ~ absolutely hated ~ spending hours, days, even years of my
life, in crowded, L.A. Traffic, including at least one instance of
complete gridlock following a series of accidents about ten years ago.
One to two hours to travel at best, 35 miles in the Los Angeles area.

I wouldn't know about that. Last time I was in an LA traffic jam was 1983.

[...]

And 19 inches of snow, 630 cancelled flights and not a snow shoveling truck
for miles around. I knew there was a reason to stick to the Caribbean.

Old December 21st 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Barker

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

[...]

You forgot to mention that VFR around here means 120 mile visibility (every
direction except west :-). IFR for me is when I can't see Mt Evans (65
miles N) from Centennial Airport (KAPA) :-D... And how about the aircraft
firms? Nexaer, Adams, ATG...

Old December 21st 06, 10:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

You forgot to mention that VFR around here means 120 mile visibility (every
direction except west :-). IFR for me is when I can't see Mt Evans (65
miles N) from Centennial Airport (KAPA) :-D... And how about the aircraft
firms? Nexaer, Adams, ATG...

heh...heh...still researching! As for visibility, however, not
tonight! They shut down Denver and the winds are squirrelly here in
the Canyons/ We haven't had much snow...how much have you had in your
area?

Otherwise, you're right on! A great place for News and Aviation News
Sites! G

Old December 21st 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
A.D

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

And 19 inches of snow, 630 cancelled flights and not a snow shoveling
truck for miles around. I knew there was a reason to stick to the
Caribbean.

I was given a vacation in the carribean one year, the wife liked it but
after a few days I would have paid to bail out. I hated it! I love the land
of four seasons, and the cold dry winter is the most wonderful and beautiful
season of all. Winter camping!

BTW when is P.R. going to stump up enough steam to qualify as a real state,
and not just a group of welfare bums!

Old December 22nd 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Barker

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

You forgot to mention that VFR around here means 120 mile visibility
(every
direction except west :-). IFR for me is when I can't see Mt Evans (65
miles N) from Centennial Airport (KAPA) :-D... And how about the
aircraft
firms? Nexaer, Adams, ATG...

heh...heh...still researching! As for visibility, however, not
tonight! They shut down Denver and the winds are squirrelly here in
the Canyons/ We haven't had much snow...how much have you had in your
area?

Otherwise, you're right on! A great place for News and Aviation News
Sites! G

Shoveled 3 feet off the walks, dug out the truck and drove to the airport to
brush snow off the wings. But just now, the sun broke out and I can see Mt
Evans glowing gold in the light. If I could get on the roof, I could
probably see Pikes Peak. Now THAT's VFR! DA's only 5300!! Just wish we
could get off the ground!