USA contest charts with turnpoints

Old March 28th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley

Default USA contest charts with turnpoints

I have been using charts made my Taylor Blackburn, the daughter of 9B,
Andy Blackburn. The best I can say is they work very well in the
cockpit and also, for planning purposes while on the ground.
These charts come with the contest turnpoints and are laminated to
last for several years. Much eaiser to use than unfolding sectionals,
etc.

You can email her at or I plan on going to the
below contests this year and to save mailing costs, if you would like
one and will be at the contest I will be at, then email me. I will
also have a few spares to purchase at each contest. Were just helping
out a college student make a few bucks.

I will be going to Region 9 South, Region 10 North, 18 Meter
Nationals, Open Class Nationals and Region 4 South.

Old March 28th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley

On Mar 27, 8:05�pm, Tom Kelley wrote:

My email address is

Thanks