Got the itch...

Old November 15th 03, 03:11 PM
Pechs1

Default Got the itch...

After wandering around this Aviation NG, gotta find a way to fly
again...anything. Small business ownership is a PIA, gotta see what i can scare
up-any suggestions??

'Will fly for food' sign?
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old November 15th 03, 03:19 PM
Yeff

On 15 Nov 2003 15:11:40 GMT, Pechs1 wrote:

After wandering around this Aviation NG, gotta find a way to fly
again...anything. Small business ownership is a PIA, gotta see what i can scare
up-any suggestions??

'Will fly for food' sign?

Here ya go: http://tinyurl.com/v4dq

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old November 15th 03, 05:58 PM
Harriet and John

Don't know how current you are in anything, but I just retired from this
outfit....worth a look:
http://www.netjets.com/careers/careers.asp
"Pechs1" wrote in message
After wandering around this Aviation NG, gotta find a way to fly
again...anything. Small business ownership is a PIA, gotta see what i can

scare
up-any suggestions??

'Will fly for food' sign?
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye

Phlyer

Old November 15th 03, 06:40 PM
Vaughn

"Pechs1" wrote in message
After wandering around this Aviation NG, gotta find a way to fly
again...anything. Small business ownership is a PIA, gotta see what i can

scare
up-any suggestions??

If you are looking for a job that is one thing; but if you are just
looking to "scratch the itch" in a fun and challenging way, do like lots of
other retired military and airline pilots and take up soaring.

Vaughn (CFIg)

Old November 15th 03, 07:37 PM
Larry

Here ya go: http://tinyurl.com/v4dq
LMAO!

Once again da Chief says "Get a haircut!" :-)

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

Old November 15th 03, 11:45 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 11/15/03 12:40 PM, in article
, "Vaughn"
wrote:

"Pechs1" wrote in message
After wandering around this Aviation NG, gotta find a way to fly
again...anything. Small business ownership is a PIA, gotta see what i can

scare
up-any suggestions??

If you are looking for a job that is one thing; but if you are just
looking to "scratch the itch" in a fun and challenging way, do like lots of
other retired military and airline pilots and take up soaring.

Vaughn (CFIg)

'Will fly for food' sign?
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey, Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye

Phlyer

Pechs,

I'm interested in knowing what you actually decide upon.

--Woody

Old November 16th 03, 03:11 PM
Pechs1

zoomie- Here ya go: http://tinyurl.com/v4dq BRBR

Thanks, what squadron was that guy in??

Everytime I see a guy like him, I say to my wife, " another retired Naval
Aviator", if he is really in tough shape, he is a 'retired CAG'
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old November 16th 03, 03:14 PM
Pechs1

bravoz- Don't know how current you are in anything, but I just retired from
this
outfit....worth a look: BRBR

Not current in anything(altho I have an ATP), but not really interested in
wearing a blue suit and being gone any more...BTDT....

Want a local flying 'job', or perhaps buying a share in a bugsmasher. Renting
for $100 an hour just to make noise outta avgas just isn't in my future.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old November 16th 03, 03:17 PM
Pechs1

Doug- Pechs,

I'm interested in knowing what you actually decide upon.
BRBR

I'll let ya know. Knew the airlaines was not something I wanted(OBE now
anyway). Wearing a blue suit and being gone 50% of the time was something I did
for 20 years, no mas....

Looking at perhaps buying a share of some small, tandem, cloth covered, 'nose
wheel in the back'(taildragger) type aircraft, so to not have to pay $100 per
hour for making noise outta avgas. Just want to fly around....
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)