Oudie download of task to CAI302

Old July 17th 13, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oudie download of task to CAI302

I recently moved to an Oudie which is connected to my CAI302. I have a question on downloading a task set in the Oudie to the 302. I created a task and sent to the 302. I then cleared the task in the Oudie and created a new task and sent the new task to the 302. I flew and downloaded the the 302 .igc file and noticed the original task was in the .igc file not the new task. What do I need to do to make sure any change in task is actually loaded in the 302? Is there an issue with uploading a revised task from the Oudie to a 302?
Old July 17th 13, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

It has always worked fine for me.

Is there any chance the 2nd task declaration was made while in flight? IGC
approved flight recorders don't accept task declarations while in flight.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old July 17th 13, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

wrote in message

I recently moved to an Oudie which is connected to my CAI302. I have a

question on downloading a task set in the Oudie to the 302. I created a

task and sent to the 302. I then cleared the task in the Oudie and created

a new task and sent the new task to the 302. I flew and downloaded the the

302 .igc file and noticed the original task was in the .igc file not the new

task. What do I need to do to make sure any change in task is actually

loaded in the 302? Is there an issue with uploading a revised task from the

Oudie to a 302?

I was on the ground and stationary. Speaking of "in flight", is there a way to set a minimum speed , say 15kts, before the logger starts? I'm getting .igc files from the Oudie when just moving the glider before launch. Would be nice not to end up with multiple files for the day some of which are just moving the glider around.
Old July 17th 13, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

You might want to post this to http://forum.naviter.com.

- John

CAI302 Push/Pull Arrows Missing Jeff Casto Soaring 5 November 24th 12 02:11 PM
CAI302 bent control knob Walter Weir Soaring 7 December 21st 10 02:52 PM
CAI302 altitude in NMEA.. PCool Soaring 6 October 23rd 09 07:25 PM
New DMSt task: 4 TPs Klaus T. Soaring 0 January 9th 06 12:03 AM
New Task JJ Sinclair Soaring 5 October 23rd 03 01:36 AM