FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 16th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Gee, he lost his chase plane according to your cite. No witnesses no
record.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Still trying to prove intelligence? Notice the word "barograph" in the
article? chuckle Get over it.

Yawn, is there an unbiased party who who verified calibration of
said barograph, sealed said barograph, placed said barograph in the
aircraft and verified that said barograph remained sealed with its
original seal and verified the maximum altitude upon completion of the
attempt? If so, who was this disinterested party and what organization,
if any, does he represent? Notary public? OK, what is his seal number
and state?

My point is he made a claim and has yet to prove it. If he wants to
be taken seriously on this point he should have submitted it to a
controlling authority. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It's just that
simple. You claim to have been a Marine, what would have happened to you
if you wore an unauthorized award, decoration or other distinctive
insignia on your uniform? It's all about integrity. I have seen
documentation of cambell's impersonation of a doctor, parachute
instructor etc. That is sufficient for me to doubt his claiming this
record.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 18th 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Old December 18th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Jive Yuan a break, it's hard for him to think for himself with zzzoom'z
hand up his ass.

Tony
Old December 18th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Anthony W wrote:

Jive Yuan a break, it's hard for him to think for himself with zzzoom'z
hand up his ass.

Tony

Fists of Fury, huh? LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

Dear Sir,

A quick search in our database shows that the first microlight record
approved was a 'distance in a straight line' flight made by Jonathan
DAVIES (UK) on 3rd
March 1984. Details are available at
http://records.fai.org/microlight/hi...d1=RAL1&id2=84

I hope this information helps.

Way to go, nimrod.

Old December 18th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

No Juan, we're merely saying that if he truly wanted to set a record,
why not approach the NAA or the FAI, create the new category, then set
the record?

Otherwise, he's just jerking off, and it's not a record he remains
quiet about, a personal best kind of thing that one guy knows he's done
something no one else so far has been capable of, and he warms himself
in private glow from the fires of that fact; Jimbo's trying to claim
credit for something that was never verified nor was any real attempt
made to verify it, because even as Jimbo might tell you, were he a Real
Journalist, the Press can be called in to verify such attempts...but
the FAI is still the sanctioning authority in the end. But at least
you have the Press behind you!

Now how dumb was that for the Master Journalist James R. Campbell NOT
to have the Press on standby for a record attempt, even if the FAI had
no interest in the event?

On the yapping Mutt issue, you should stop plagiarizing right now. Not
befitting a Journalist, Juan. Of course, we're still waiting to see
real Journalism out of Aero-News.Net, instead of that paid for
advertising you guys call Journalism. And your plagiarizms.

Also, double-edged sword. For me to have Aviation Experience, I must
show you documented information? Is that how it works?

I want all of ANN to provide me with their documented Aviation
Experience and I'll gladly do the same for them.

The demand on me was made recently, so I'll need some time.

The demand on you boyz and girlz (especially your boss) was made
decades ago...why haven't you produced your records? The logbooks, the
Certificates, the Medicals, the Airmen's Certificate in particular?

All of ANN...not just you, not just Jimbo, but all of ANN.

Kind of up's the ante, dont'cha think!? G

Old December 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

Juan, you do realized, don't you, that before there was an "ultralight"
category of less than 300kg, there was, and still is, a less than 500kg
category. If someone wanted to set a record in an aircraft, of any weight,
there is now, and has been, a category for it. If the attempt had been made
in 1981, he would have had to compete with aircraft heavier than 300kg,
maybe even a prop driven BD5. The FAI certainly DID accept records from
lightweight aircraft prior to 1984. When you attempt a record in a weight
class, if your performance is good enough, you may saction and claim records
for weight classes above yours. For instance, I hold a World Class record in
Airplanes, propellor driven, 1000kg to 1500kg, or "C1-c". I also hold the
"C1, group 1" record for propellor driven aircraft regardless of weight. Now
Clay Lacy could probably dig out his DC6 or P51, and take the record away,
but in 27 years no one has done it. Zoom, could have claimed his record in
the same way. In fact, since it is an un-official, un-recorded, record, how
do you, or anyone else, know that someone else hasn't done the same thing,
better?

Al, sonny, Marco knows it had not flown when the record application was
submitted.

Sonny? Jeez Louise, how old a do you think you are?

Al G

Old December 15th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

snipped A google search "FAI Campbell" comes up with a Sue
Campbell, but I didn't see a James. What am I missing?

It's not yet in his bio...give it a week for the Rocket Scientists at
the RRL to consider...but Campbell also lays claim to being the subject
of the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue..."

I wasn't sure if that meant he was prissy, litagious, or both...

Old December 15th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("DABEAR" wrote)
It's not yet in his bio...give it a week for the Rocket Scientists at the
RRL to consider...but Campbell also lays claim to being the subject of the
Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue..."

I wasn't sure if that meant he was prissy, litagious, or both...

Not sure about the prissy part, but it appears to have litigious roots:

"Sue 'em," of course, later morphed into ...(wait for it)

...."Zzzooom"

Montblack

Old December 14th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....from the november 2004 nat geo archives:

By Shelley Sperry

Jim Campbell waited a little longer than usual this year to predict who
would win the U.S. presidential election. With the Republican Party
convention held just before Labor Day, the University at Buffalo, SUNY
political scientist tweaked his model a bit to account for George W.
Bush receiving a post-convention bounce in the Labor Day Gallup Poll,
Campbell's most important factor in predicting the November vote. In
the end, he created post-convention and pre-convention models, and both
say that Bush will win. Campbell does not take into account the
presidential debates. Using pre-convention polling numbers, Campbell
says Bush wins 52.8 percent of the popular vote for the Republican and
Democratic parties. Post-convention numbers predict he wins 53.8
percent. But what about the all-important electoral college vote? "If
my forecast is close, within two points," Campbell declares, "Bush will
clearly win the electoral vote as well."

Campbell created his current forecasting model in 1990 using two kinds
of predictors: public opinion and economic growth. "The Labor Day
Gallup Poll of likely voters accounts for about two-thirds of the
model," he explains. That poll showed Bush ahead of Democrat John Kerry
by 7 percentage points. But Campbell believes we have to read polls
along with other factors to put them in context. "Historically, there
is a relationship between the economy and people's voting patterns." So
the second factor in the model is the gross domestic product (GDP)
growth rate in the second quarter of the election year. This year's
rate was 3.3 percent, and, according to Campbell, anything roughly over
3 percent favors the incumbent.

In early September, Campbell and colleagues who specialize in analyzing
elections and public opinion took part in a lively roundtable in
Chicago, where they discussed their 2004 election predictions. Of seven
diverse models, six forecasted Bush would win in November-and the
seventh saw another election "too close to call."

Although Democrats may see these as gloomy projections, they can take
heart from a similar group of prognosticators who picked Al Gore as the
winner of the 2000 election. That year Campbell came closest to
predicting the popular vote outcome, saying Gore would win 52.8
percent. Gore did win the popular vote, with 50.3 percent, but lost the
electoral college contest and the presidency. None of the pundits
predicted the election would be a virtual tie, ultimately settled by
the Supreme Court.

For more information about elections, polls, and predictions, Campbell
recommends the sources listed below.

Related Links
Update for The American Campaign
wings.buffalo.edu/polsci/faculty_and_research/campbell/campbell.htm
James E. Campbell provides an update to his book, The American
Campaign, which extends through the 2000 presidential election.

....now YOU know, and I know that James E. Campbell is not PsychoBoy,
despite Ms. Sperry's unfortunate truncation of his first name. BUT, we
all know that reality and Captain Zoom are complete strangers, so there
is little doubt that he would, somehow, some way, try to make the best
of this mention in geo.

al

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM