Latest Nano update

Old November 25th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus2NZ

Default Latest Nano update

When my Nano carried out an auto update Nov 24th, the config program
could not be opened. I removed the updated config program and copied
the previous version back onto the micro sd card and all back to
normal.

Has any one else found this problem?
Old November 25th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Private

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2011/11/...ocuments-show/

Old November 26th 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

Did you download the new version of the configuration program manually, or
use the update feature in the software? If you downloaded it manually, it
may be that you saved it with the wrong file extension.

Both of those methods have worked great for me.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 26th 11, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus2NZ

On Nov 26, 3:02*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

Did you download the new version of the configuration program manually, or
use the update feature in the software? *If you downloaded it manually, it
may be that you saved it with the wrong file extension.

Both of those methods have worked great for me.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

The first time it used the auto update feature that is part of the
Nano config program. After re installing the previous version and
confirmed it was operating, I manually downloaded the new config
program direct from the LX website. I then copied the config program
Version 1.4.5.0 into the Nano. This resulted in the config program not
working again. I copied the prev version back in and it worked fine.
It appears the latest config program ver 1.4.5.0 has a bug in it.
Old November 26th 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]

On Nov 25, 7:47*pm, Ventus2NZ wrote:
[...]

Had a similar problem.
Old November 27th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the latest version of the Nano Config
program. I don't know whether or not I have tried that version.

I'll copy LXNAV on this note so they are aware of the issue.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 22nd 14, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6X

I just purchased a Nano and Nexus 7 to communicate with the recorder via bluetooth. All is working on uploads from the Nano to the Nexus but I cannot communicate the other direction from the Nexus to the Nano. The Nexus freezes and does not complete the upload leaving a temp file on the Nano. As a result I cannot declare a task with the Nexus. Anyone have suggestions or experience something similar? Uros from LXNAV has indicated that he has same hardware and can declare tasks without issue.

JeffR

Lx NANO and Windows 7 fcnorton Soaring 9 April 2nd 11 02:45 AM
Nano Logger Ed Soaring 7 September 10th 10 08:32 PM
Latest Windows vulnerability UPDATE john smith Piloting 1 January 6th 06 08:43 PM
Garmin GPS-90 moving map Aviation GPS with latest Jeppessen database update installed Jerry Bransford Aviation Marketplace 5 October 2nd 03 03:31 AM
Latest update DHeitm8612 General Aviation 0 August 1st 03 02:54 AM