1-26 Snowbirds

Old December 17th 16, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster

Default 1-26 Snowbirds

A quick look at the FAA registry for numbers of Schweizer 1-26 models in Florida alone:

5 1-26A
14 1-26B
1 1-26C
7 1-26D
3 1-26E

= 30 Ships + 32 ships of all types in nearest states = 62 ships in your "parish"

Old December 18th 16, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Clif McVay

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 10:17:47 PM UTC-5, Duster wrote:
A quick look at the FAA registry for numbers of Schweizer 1-26 models in Florida alone:

5 1-26A
14 1-26B
1 1-26C
7 1-26D
3 1-26E

= 30 Ships + 32 ships of all types in nearest states = 62 ships in your "parish"

My E model (sn 598) is one of the Florida registrations.
SN 605 says he will be coming down from West Virginia.

We hope more will join us.
Clif
Old December 19th 16, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Clif McVay

Today I just discovered our invoicing system does not have a 20% discount button. I guess we will have to give the next closest button, a 25% discount on Friday through Sunday tows.

Thank goodness the 50% discount button is there for the Thursday (1-26 day) tows.

Clif
Old December 19th 16, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Citrus Soaring

Clif,

I am planning on being there with our d model "480". Should be a bunch of fun!

Franklin Burbank
Citrus Soaring
Old December 19th 16, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Clif McVay

Franklin,

SO glad to have you attend. Just promise me you won't send a "ringer" named Patrick to fly 480 in tasks.

Clif
Old December 19th 16, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Citrus Soaring

No promises
Old December 19th 16, 02:35 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clif McVay View Post
Franklin,

SO glad to have you attend. Just promise me you won't send a "ringer" named Patrick to fly 480 in tasks.

Clif
Make it like a horse race....weigh the heaviest jockey, everyone else has to add weight to equal him (or her) for the race.

Walt

Snowbirds 2009 Maple1 Aviation Photos 0 January 16th 09 04:25 AM
Snowbirds Canuck[_3_] Aviation Photos 0 December 17th 08 02:43 AM
Snowbirds..... Canuck[_2_] Aviation Photos 10 September 6th 08 09:06 AM
Snowbirds Crash Jay Honeck Piloting 12 August 26th 05 09:51 PM
Snowbirds down tony roberts Piloting 24 December 15th 04 03:38 PM