zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 7th 05, 05:09 PM
John Ammeter

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:24:51 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:16:44 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

What goes around, comes around.

If you believe that, then you ought to be shopping for a
****-repellent umbrella, rather than pretending that the clouds will
never open up. I'm thinking that at the very least, sooner or later
some HR flunky is going to Google your name, and any hope of a decent
job is going to follow your ethics and your critical thinking into the
toilet. Then again, that posting record might actually qualify you for
some less-than-decent jobs...

Wayne

Like, say, working for Jim Campbell???

John
Old July 7th 05, 11:56 PM
John Ousterhout

wrote:

What goes around, comes around.

If you believe that, then you ought to be shopping for a
****-repellent umbrella, rather than pretending that the clouds will
never open up. I'm thinking that at the very least, sooner or later
some HR flunky is going to Google your name, and any hope of a decent
job is going to follow your ethics and your critical thinking into the
toilet. Then again, that posting record might actually qualify you for
some less-than-decent jobs...

Wayne

http://www.ousterhout.net/gallery/usenet.jpg

- John Ousterhout, rah/14 -
Old July 8th 05, 12:37 AM
BobR

No, that sounds just like Jaun or Zoom for that matter. Neither cares
one iota about facts, especially if they don't agree with their
conclusions.

Old July 8th 05, 01:31 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article rqize.130191$x96.50854@attbi_s72, John Ousterhout says...

http://www.ousterhout.net/gallery/usenet.jpg

- John Ousterhout, rah/14 -

Way too funny!!! and probably has happened :-)

See ya at Oshkosh

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old July 8th 05, 09:22 PM
Robert Yoder

Jerry Springer wrote:
Juan why is it that every time someone was killed in a BEDE it was pilot
error? And why is it that someone dies in a CGS it is the aircraft kit
manufacturers fault?

I think Juan is telling us that better pilots choose CGS over Bede.

ry
Old July 8th 05, 11:06 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Once again your proving in public that you lie and you have no
credibility.Lets
examine what you just said .You said "I hear you're now telling the media
that Walton was to blame for the crash because he flew without the
enclosure"

The ones who published your comments about the enclosure. Look it up on
Google. Or tell your lawyer to look it up for you. That's his job these
days, is it not?

Our fuselage cover has NEVER been an optional item it has ALWAYS been a
part of
the standard equiptment on all our kits. Anyone can go to our web site at
www.cgsaviation.com and highlight "our aircraft" and pick any model Hawk
you
like . Look in the section that talks about the coverings and you'll see
it
states as standard equiptment "full fuselage enclosure".

Really?

From http://www.cgsaviation.com/singlearrow.htm

BASIC KIT INCLUDES AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT:
Airframe with curved windshield, sharper slope of nose for
improved visibility
3-Position Wing Flaps (not flaperons)
3-Axis Control
Full fuselage pilot surround (roll cage)
Strengthened tail boom, and streamlined wing struts
Shoulder Harness and seat belt
Larger vertical stabilizer and rudder
Heavy duty wings 2 ¼" dia. leading edge, 1 ¾ " dia. trailing edge (FACTORY
PRE BUILT)
Curved overhead carry through increases head room by 3"
All control surfaces (FACTORY PRE BUILT) (flaps, ailerons,
rudder, vertical stab,
horizontal stab, & elevator)
Heavy duty fiber glass landing gear legs (guaranteed against
breakage for ten years)
Your choice - tail dragger with steerable tail wheel or
tricycle/steerable nosewheel
Rough terrain wheels - 16" x 6.5" x 6"
Streamlined Struts - aluminum
Streamlined landing gear fairings
5 gallon fuel tank
Anodized Tubing

BASIC SINGLE PLACE HAWK ARROW KIT
(For combining with covering package
and engine packages listed below) $8,936.00

And then, separately...

COVERING PACKAGE
Includes your choice of either 3.8 oz. stabilized dacron covers or dope and
fabric kit. Dacron covers include all control surfaces which are pre sewn
and ready to install, zipper doors, and full fuselage enclosure. Dope and
fabric kit includes ribs, stringers, hard doors, fabric, and glue -
everything but paint). Dacron color samples supplied upon request.
Covering Package for Single Place Arrow $1,846..00

You were saying about what "has ALWAYS been a part of the standard
equiptment on all our kits?

Unhuh. Let's just
make sure that everyone thinks that a man 100 times the man you wish you
were killed himself because he was stupid,

I never said that .

How else are you going to try to pass off that Walton _allegedly_ went
flying with a critical piece of the aircraft missing, that you claim you
ship as standard kit but offer as part of the optional covering package,
priced separately from the standard kit?

like Jerry Wayne Morgan and his
"pilot error" accident.

3 pilot error accidents and the 3rd one killed him .I stand by that fact.

And the NTSB concluded differently.

What goes around, comes around.

Goes for you as well

Yup sure does! Enjoy your new-found fame!

Juan

Old July 8th 05, 11:23 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

Juan why is it that every time someone was killed in a BEDE it was pilot
error?

I'll give you one guess. Hint: the NTSB had something to do with that
conclusion.

And why is it that someone dies in a CGS it is the aircraft kit
manufacturers fault?

See above.

You are way out of line on the Walton accident.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you haven't earned the right to have me
pay attention to yours. See below.

Why not wait for the final report.

I don't see you telling the Record-Holding Chuck Steak to go ask Adam if
they had any issues with ANN before spouting off on the thread in response
to my clarifying who was responsible for ANN's editorial on bringing their
jet to SNF as a publicity stunt. In fact, I don't remember you opening your
mouth as much as once about any of the statements Mr. "It's Standard
Optional Equipment" made on this thread. You're still as two-faced as ever.
Some things never change.

Juan

Old July 8th 05, 11:24 PM
Juan Jimenez

I wonder if John Walton would disagree, given the circumstances... but of
course, he can't say anything now, on this or any subject.

Old July 8th 05, 11:26 PM
Juan Jimenez

Sounds more like your inability to get over losing a few bucks decades ago.
Move on, the peptobismol bar is way over there, around the Whiner's Corner.

ups.com...

Old July 9th 05, 03:43 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Major snip ending with:
BASIC SINGLE PLACE HAWK ARROW KIT
(For combining with covering package
and engine packages listed below) $8,936.00

jaun jaun jaun more proof positive that as a reporter you just can't get the
facts straight.It appears that your letting your vendetta get in the way of
logic or you just plain can't comprehend what you read. See the part that says:

"(For COMBINING with covering package and engine packages listed below)"

And then, separately...

COVERING PACKAGE
Includes your choice of either 3.8 oz. stabilized dacron covers or dope and
fabric kit. Dacron covers include all control surfaces which are pre sewn
and ready to install, zipper doors, and full fuselage enclosure. Dope and
fabric kit includes ribs, stringers, hard doors, fabric, and glue -
everything but paint). Dacron color samples supplied upon request.
Covering Package for Single Place Arrow $1,846..00

You were saying about what "has ALWAYS been a part of the standard
equiptment on all our kits?

I'll say it slowly so that even you can understand. There are 3 elements to
the "kit", airframe , covering and powerplant. A person with reading
comprehension skills would select the airframe for $8936.00 then
his choice between dacron or Dope and fabric covering for
$1846.00 and finally his choice of powerplant package. Lets say
a Rotax 447 at $2925.00 for a total kit price of $13,707.00
..I hope that was slow enough for you. None are sold seperately.Using your logic
that the covering kit is an "option" then the wings wouldn't be covered either
or the flaps ,ailerons or anything else for that matter.

Options are listed in the seperate section titled, oh my gosh !! OPTIONS!! See
example below from the same web site.

OPTIONS FOR SINGLE PLACE “ARROW” MODEL
Trim Tab (in cockpit adjustable) $ 89.00
Additional 5 gal Fuel Tank Option (for a total of 10 gals.)
$ 75.00

Brakes, mechanical
$150.00
Brakes, hydraulic O’Brien w/stick mounted master cylinder
$322.00
Brakes, hydraulic Hager w/stick mounted master cylinder, includes Hager wheels
$562.00

Wing/Tail folding Package
$278.00
Folding Tail Only
$168.00

Hard Doors for Single Place (2 doors) applies only to Dacron orders
$190.00

Of all the people I have had contact with about the Hawk your the first to come
to your conclusion that those 2 packages are options. I guess that explains why
you don't write for any legitimate publications and how you ended up as
Associate Editor of ANN. Most other publications strive for accuracy it's
obvious that you don't and it is about credibility isn't it? Maybe incompetient
as well .

How else are you going to try to pass off that Walton _allegedly_ went
flying with a critical piece of the aircraft missing,

By now even you should know that it is not "alleged" but fact but I'm not
placing blame I'm just trying to help the NTSB find out why and what happened.
Your attitude and grave dancing to get at me does nothing but smear the memory
of John Walton.

that you claim you
ship as standard kit but offer as part of the optional covering package,
priced separately from the standard kit?

Your the only one who thinks the covering kit is an OPTION. Waltons kit had a
fuselage covering on it when built .

3 pilot error accidents and the 3rd one killed him .I stand by that fact.

And the NTSB concluded differently.

What that he didn't die in the 3rd crash?

"Credibility it was always about credibility" and once again you prove yourself
to be a PHONY .

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret