Correcting Poly-Brush mistake

Old November 23rd 03, 06:44 AM
- Barnyard BOb -

"John Ammeter" wrote:

m...
Larry......

Do you really thing O'ring cares what you think?? I've
known him for several years, been to his shop in Selma and
seen his immaculate restored airplane. I've also seen what
a perfectionist he is. He has the same intensity towards
aircraft that he does towards fermenting wines and he's an
award winner at that, too.

Please, tell us the awards you've earned. The accolades
you've earned.

Show me you deserve to be believed. So far, you've failed
miserably in that endeavor.

John

He's a damn fine oyster cook, too.

Rich S.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yep --
Those oysters are a memory not soon forgotten....
along with the best salmon that ever met a palate.

Barnyard BOb - Arlington 2000
Old November 23rd 03, 01:55 PM
Larry Smith

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:33:07 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

"O-ring Seals" vintageav Selma Airdrome, CA (0Q4)
A Hired Gun

yawn
AA, BA, BS(er), MS

yawn
Owner C310G N8965Z
Senior Inspector, BATF (ret.)

Were you one of the dogkiller cowboys at Ruby Ridge?

Too cheap to buy a manual?

Larry......

Do you really thing O'ring cares what you think?? I've
known him for several years, been to his shop in Selma and
seen his immaculate restored airplane. I've also seen what
a perfectionist he is. He has the same intensity towards
aircraft that he does towards fermenting wines and he's an
award winner at that, too.

Please, tell us the awards you've earned. The accolades
you've earned.

Show me you deserve to be believed. So far, you've failed
miserably in that endeavor.

John

John, you're trying to reframe the issue here. Sorry, but you can't do it.

Again, I gave the original poster in this thread good information, by the
book. Oring, about 20 thousandths short of a seal, came swaggering along
with a malicious attack and false information verifying he has neither read
the Poly-Fiber manual nor has any respect for accuracy.

So you and he now want to resurrect his credibility by waving greasy
parchments of his soporific little titles of nobility. (Mostly the kind
that genuine people don't pay much attention to.)

The fact that he has so many titles and is willing to flaunt them in a sort
of childish sandbox display to resurrect his credibility --- that just
aggravates the culpability of his first post in this thread. Poofery with
titles of rank -- especially mediocre ones like his -- only impresses the
superficial and the shallow anyway.

I tell you where my credibility is. It's in trying to give a decent answer
to a legitimate question by someone who asked for advice. He's building an
airplane and wanted a little help, which he didn't get from Oring.
Information for homebuilders is what RAH is about, or should be about.
That's all I gave in this thread until ad hominem attacks by two
ignoramuses. And then a swarm of their shallow, superficial toadies came
in with shifty weasel words like yours.

What do you want me to say, that Oring is right and I'm wrong? The issue
of the thread is whether you can use the iron to smooth imperfections in the
fabric after brushing with Poly-brush. Don't try to reframe it with
faux-aristocratic horse****.