Booze around airports

Old December 2nd 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BarneyFife

Default Booze around airports

Legalize and control Pot. The dumbest thing in the world is
allowing LIQUOR at AIRPORTS but crucifying pot smokers

I have been slammed drunk on tequila and high as a kite on
pot during my brain dead youth

IF? in an extreme life saving emergency situation in IFR in
one of those stoned conditions it would be POT hands down.

Neither should be tolerated in the cockpit but drug LAWS
should not be worse on society than the drugs themselves.

Marijuana is not as bad as booze. You will FALL ASLEEP way
before you get as physically incapacitated as liquor and
beer. I have seen people ****ing drunk ready to conquer the
moon and climb in the cockpit.

People who are high on marijuana eat and talk about religion
and Pluto. If they do drive its up the road to Dairy Queen
and they will not go over 30 miles an hour

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA or get rid of Liquor. What you have now
going on in America regarding MARIJUANA is a MASSIVE SCAM.

http://marijuana.drugwarrant.com/
Old December 3rd 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

About 42 years ago I had an experience with pot. I did not smoke it. But I
was at a party with a very hot young woman I wanted to nail. Her
girlfriend's boyfriend was high as a kite. The two girls asked me to talk
to him and get him to stop and go home.
He wasn't uncoordinated, but he was "out of time sync" about 2 minutes. If
I asked him a question, there was no reaction for over a minute, then he
would respond.

I can just see it now, a pilot really two minutes behind the airplane. From
my limited experience with drunks, I have never seen such a time shift.

The only thing I can say is, neither alcohol or recreational drugs should be
around airplanes, cars or guns or any other machinery. I once told a judge
that all drugs should be legal for adults and anyone providing drugs to
children should be executed. Intoxication and operating any machine should
be punished. But the drug should be legal so the black-market and the
associated crime would go away.

BTW, the judge dismissed me from the jury when both the defense and
prosecutor objected to me being seated.

Old December 3rd 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
WJRFlyBoy

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:37:37 -0600, Jim Macklin wrote:

About 42 years ago I had an experience with pot. I did not smoke it. But I
was at a party with a very hot young woman I wanted to nail. Her
girlfriend's boyfriend was high as a kite. The two girls asked me to talk
to him and get him to stop and go home.
He wasn't uncoordinated, but he was "out of time sync" about 2 minutes. If
I asked him a question, there was no reaction for over a minute, then he
would respond.

Twernt pot, Jim.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
Old December 3rd 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

Then what was it?

.. .

Old December 3rd 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BarneyFife

and anyone providing drugs to
children should be executed. STRONGLY AGREE!!

If you are over 21, off the roads and away from the cockpit
and society in the safety of your home AS LONG AS CHILDREN
under 16 are not involved I don't give a rat's ass if you
shoot heroin

The American "Drug" war is a SCAM and another reason to
be racist against the poor and build "Guvment" empires

Read this link for verification

Old December 3rd 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

18

"BarneyFife" wrote in message
| and anyone providing drugs to
| children should be executed. STRONGLY AGREE!!
|
| If you are over 21, off the roads and away from the cockpit
| and society in the safety of your home AS LONG AS CHILDREN
| under 16 are not involved I don't give a rat's ass if you
| shoot heroin
|
| The American "Drug" war is a SCAM and another reason to
| be racist against the poor and build "Guvment" empires
|
| Read this link for verification
|
| http://marijuana.drugwarrant.com/
|

| "BarneyFife" wrote in message
| | Legalize and control Pot. The dumbest thing in the world is
| | allowing LIQUOR at AIRPORTS but crucifying pot smokers
| |

Old December 4th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

BarneyFife writes:

Legalize and control Pot. The dumbest thing in the world is
allowing LIQUOR at AIRPORTS but crucifying pot smokers

The only important thing is to forbid consumption of drugs when operating a
vehicle (such as an aircraft or car).

IF? in an extreme life saving emergency situation in IFR in
one of those stoned conditions it would be POT hands down.

If you are stoned in IFR, you're almost certainly doomed no matter what you've
taken.
Old December 4th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

"Jim Macklin" writes:

I once told a judge that all drugs should be legal for adults
and anyone providing drugs to children should be executed.

Why do you make this distinction?
Old December 4th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

BarneyFife writes:

If you are over 21, off the roads and away from the cockpit
and society in the safety of your home AS LONG AS CHILDREN
under 16 are not involved I don't give a rat's ass if you
shoot heroin

Why do you draw the lines at 21 and 16?

The American "Drug" war is a SCAM and another reason to
be racist against the poor and build "Guvment" empires

Unless, of course, it restricts the activities of people under 21 or under 16,
eh?
Old December 4th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

Because children do not have the mental development needed to make the
rational choice about the medical and social effects of drug use.

I would arrest, try and execute any person who provided recreational drugs
to children, whether it was smoked, drunk, or injected. That includes
alcoholic drinks. Teens can give a drunk a few dollars for beer and get all
the alcohol they want. If the penalty was death, the children would not be
able to get the drunk to buy them beer or hard liquor for the bottle as
payment.
Same thing for the drug pusher selling to children. If you're 18, and want
drugs, it should be cheap, the black-market makes drugs expensive and makes
the gang violence.

Right now, high drug prices drive crime, from burglary to prostitution for
users and turf wars for the sellers.

Public intoxication should result in arrest and time in the "tank" and OD,
you die, no extraordinary tax money should be spent to save lives that were
unwanted and discarded.

Airports in Canada GP Piloting 3 February 1st 07 04:42 PM
Airports/Airspace [email protected] Piloting 66 April 3rd 06 10:59 PM
GA friendly airports near ELP & AUS ROBIN FLY Owning 8 December 1st 04 02:28 PM
NYC GA airports Michael 182 Piloting 5 October 27th 03 07:11 PM
NYC GA Airports Michael 182 Piloting 0 October 22nd 03 06:34 PM