zzz Speak for yourself Zoom

Old April 26th 04, 12:19 AM
Frank Hitlaw

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article , B2431 says...
Aww, gee, you shouldn'ta-hadn'ta done that. Now zoom will have to sue ya over
that sign. g I'd like to see his lawyer's reaction to that.

Too bad I didn't have time to make my ANN Free zone signs and hang them next to
the others.Something else to take a photo of . Wonder if I'll get the worst
booth of the show award from zoom this year or if he'll just three-pete on the
Bozo award. LOL!!

I heard that zoomy is now claiming 2000 types flown WOW!! What a guy .

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Chuckles;

2000 different types and still the same 13000 hours he had when he
claimed that he flew 750 models, I stand by the bucket of hair quote.
Frank "I once held the controls of a 747-300" Hitlaw
Old April 26th 04, 06:22 PM
Russell Kent

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
If Zoom protested, it would look MIGHTY strange to the judge...refusing to
have one of his own witnesses [Tim Kern] testify under oath.

Ron,
Do keep us informed. I would pay good money (like airfare!) to be in the
court gallery during the case. :-)

Russell Kent

Old April 27th 04, 10:33 AM
John

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article , Harry K
says...
one wheel approach at Cleveland Air Show.
T-6 Owned by the same guy that owned the P-51 who's name escapes me.
So using zoomlogic I've got time in numerous warbirds and flew many
missions performing in Airshows. I should be a writer LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck S

Well I saw a DC3 crash. Can I count that as a mission??

Harry K

If that were zoom he would say "HE survived a crash landing in a DC-3 and
with absolute skill and resolve brought it in. Thereby saving a plane load
of women ,Nuns and the vice President Oh!! and a couple of famous movie
stars as well . In addition to fighting off attacks by terrorists armed
with shoulder fired missles and controlling pitch by yelling at the
passengers to run back and forth in the cabin...

I'd say you could count it as a zoom style mission,certainly, he would and
has:-)

See ya

Chuck (never flew in a DC-3 but I got 300 hrs watching them) S

If I remember correctly I flew in a DC-3 from Fairbanks to Adak, Ak when I
was in the Nav They told us of the DC-3's that crashed into the mountains
at the end of the island trying to make it in. So I guess I must have been
on many harrowing missions with near loss of life ;-)
John
"Will the last person leaving Adak please turn out the lights!" --sign in
Adak passenger terminal circa 1975.

Old April 27th 04, 11:49 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...
Chuck, you'll never make it as a writer unless you get a bigger shovel.

"EAA B-17 and actually made a left turn and hand wound the left gear down for a
one wheel approach at Cleveland Air Show."

actually means:

"I tested the control forces required to make a standard turn on a B-17 and
saved the day by hand cranking down the landing gear on final approach."

If I were writing a performance report on you I could make the above sound like
you could walk on water.

As an aside if you can ever get a ride in a Ju-52 I think you will enjoy it. I
got a couple of rides in Martin Caidin's in 1978.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Gee Dan you got to fly Iron Annie? too cool!! I've seen it fly and talked to
Caidin once years ago and read a lot of his books .So I guess he and I are
lifelong friends LOL!! and you got time in type :-)

See ya

Chuck S

Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM