Hall of Records has been found

Old March 10th 08, 06:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.movies.spielberg,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
LIBERATOR

Default Hall of Records has been found

On Mar 9, 3:02*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote in news:cc59cbed-afe1-4aae-
:

When was the date that the Egyptian Government announced that the Giza
Complex was not Egypts, but the worlds?

I am a pattern expert trained by meself and Bruce Lee (Confuscious).

A pattern existing in the book which the authors did not realize
themselves, is that they said that the creators of the pyramids and
the data pertinent to mankind in the "supposed" Hall of Records, says
that all people are one of god, and consequently we should all be
loving to each other.

Now, if that is said to be one of the things that is said in the not
yet found "Hall of Records", yet the Egyptian Government announces
that the Giza complex (pyramids and sphinx & everything else) belongs
to the world, that indicates that the Egyptians are following
instructions set upon us by the Hall of Records, because right now as
it sits, I believe space aliens created those pyramids.

So by the Egyptian government behaving to what the authors stated they
weasled out of an expert involved, I believe that the Hall of Records
has been found, and is being kept from the public.

Just imagine, if a corrupt evil group of persons on Earth were
globally circuited, of which they are evil because they control all
wealth for themselves and intentionally create poverty which is
suffering for the rest of us, they would be doing the opposite of what
is instructed to us by the "Hall of Records". Therefore, it would be
sensible for wealth-controlling *******s to not let the "Hall of
Records" be known because it wants all humans to love one another. If
the ones that control all the wealth of the planet do that, they no
longer can be the master race (the chosen ones - Jews, but not only
Jews are the evil filth).

The behavior of the Egyptians is abiding to what is said to be
suspected to be in the Hall of Records. This behavior indicates it has
been found, but not admitted. Jewish money (and German) is heavily
invested in Egypt regarding studying the pyramids.

Stargate, and Hall of Records has been found I believe.

doodle doodle

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

So you got knocked up and had a daughter and couldn't even bring about
your own opportunities to sustain her. Your arranged life had to be
embraced by you because you're irresponsible and unintelligent, so you
live off of a paved path paved for you, due to no strength and loyalty
to anything but superficial pleasure. They arranged the pain they
arranged the pleasure and you're happily their animated prisoner, and
you want me to be just like you. This stalking and mockery of me out
of the fact that RUSH did not write music for you, but actually
Stephanie, of which their dedication to you because they like your
personality is really warrantless to the provisions they gave you.
You're a vagabond who was given powers to be that vagabond, nothing
more amounts to who you are. Roland Emmerich is the latest turncoat to
you and your miserable phony life, because of your phony life.

Get a hint tinsel moron, you're false identity with no purpose...
Old March 10th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Newsgroups:
alt.music.rush,alt.movies.spielberg,rec.aviation.m ilitary,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Old March 10th 08, 01:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.movies.spielberg,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

LIBERATOR wrote in news:d7d224c5-888d-49c7-
:

[...]

Have a got a bud for you..

Kennie! oh Kennie!

Get a hint tinsel moron, you're false identity with no purpose...

Oh, I have a purpose.

Bertie

Old March 10th 08, 01:11 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.movies.spielberg,rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

Newsgroups:
alt.music.rush,alt.movies.spielberg,rec.aviation.m ilitary,alt.usenet.ko
oks,rec.aviation.piloting

Bravo netkkkop.

What you gonna do for an encore, tell yo mama? .

Bertie