selling various doodads

Old December 14th 04, 04:21 PM
John Shelton

Default selling various doodads

HELP REPAIR US RELATIONS WITH OUR EUROPEAN ALLIES. SWITCH YOUR
INSTRUMENTATION TO METRIC!!

I removed these working gauges from my Ventus and would like to see them get
a new home and me some chump change in exchange.

-Winter altimeter in meters.
-Winter mechanical vario in meters/second...with LS6 snap ring.
-Winter airspeed indicator....curiously in knots with Ventus C color
markings.
-Boli compass for cloud flying...works well as an attitude indicator if
matched with testosterone excretions in excess of normal range.

Of course, I am willing to ship them to the metric world if anyone out there
is interested.

THE FRENCH, GERMANS, ITALIANS AND SPANISH WILL LOVE YOU!!! The Canadians, as
usual, will assume you are just a little nuts.

Old December 14th 04, 08:01 PM
Bryan

John,

Some of the listed European allies need a moral compass rather than the
Boli. Can you provide one of those?

Bryan

k.net...

Old December 14th 04, 10:49 PM
Shawn

Bryan wrote:
John,

Some of the listed European allies need a moral compass rather than the
Boli. Can you provide one of those?

Given that, don't you think it should just be shipped to 1600 PA Ave,
where it's needed most?

Shawn
Old December 14th 04, 10:52 PM
Ruud

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:01:32 -0600, "Bryan"
wrote:

Some of the listed European allies need a moral compass rather than the
Boli. Can you provide one of those?

Since the US isTHE expert on multiple morals, you might send us a
"multiple moral compass"?
The one that indicates you're always flying the correct course no
matter what way you're going?
Old December 14th 04, 11:56 PM
Shawn

wrote:

Some of the listed European allies need a moral compass rather than the
Boli. Can you provide one of those?

Since the US isTHE expert on multiple morals, you might send us a
"multiple moral compass"?
The one that indicates you're always flying the correct course no
matter what way you're going?

Ruud,

I think you've missed the real point. In the US, it's not so much that
"My direction is the right one" (pun intended), but that *any* other
direction is not only wrong, but an affront to God and Country, and good
piloting skills. :-)

Shawn
Old December 15th 04, 12:31 AM
John Shelton

Oops. I had not meant to enter into serious political commentary in my
posting. I had better do a 360 and get the hell out of here.

Old December 15th 04, 12:46 AM
Nyal Williams

I just knew this thread would mushroom! Next, someone
will inquire about a morel compass.

Old December 15th 04, 12:57 AM
Shawn

John Shelton wrote:
Oops. I had not meant to enter into serious political commentary in my
posting. I had better do a 360 and get the hell out of here.

Try a 180. No point in doing a 360. Despite the hot air (hehe) there's
no lift to elevate you above the discussion anyway.

Shawn
Old December 15th 04, 01:09 AM
Jim Culp

As a Leader of The Free World