Used Compaq Aero 1500 units available

Old April 27th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Used Compaq Aero 1500 units available

Compaq Aero 1500 Pocket PC - Used
I have purchased a few of these classic and valuable Pocket PCs from
customers that traded up to other devices. Many glider pilots still love
this old PDA because its black and white display is easier to read in
sunlight than newer color PDAs. Glide Navigator II soaring flight software
runs great on it. All the units have been thoroughly tested and approved by
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Prices vary with the condition of the units - so please call for more
information.

All units include:
- Good screen
- Wall charger
- Desktop cradle (not for use in a glider)
- Good (as far as I can tell) main battery
- New backup battery
- Soft case
- Stylus
- All buttons tested
- Serial port tested

Let me know if you have a good Compaq Aero 1520, 1530 or 1550 you would like
to sell. I will do my best to find it a good home in a sailplane somewhere.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old April 27th 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Details and photos are available he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm