Outside reference in IMC

Old May 23rd 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default Outside reference in IMC

Once again, remember it takes only one counter example to refute an
absolute statement and demonstrate the person making it is not
truthful. Consider a common defusing technique, called self
ridicule.

On May 23, 2:24 pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

More_Flaps writes:

I'm now wonderring :when does excess ridicule become bullying?

All ridicule is bullying.

Bull****, in your case it's justice.

Old May 24th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
More_Flaps writes:

I'm now wonderring :when does excess ridicule become bullying?

All ridicule is bullying.

"Why is everybody always picking on me?"

- Charlie Brown

Old May 24th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Steve Foley writes:

"Why is everybody always picking on me?"

- Charlie Brown

People who don't fight back are favored targets.
Old May 24th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Steve Foley writes:

"Why is everybody always picking on me?"

- Charlie Brown

People who don't fight back are favored targets.

You are our favorite target because you are ****ing stupid and a liar.

Still trying to slither around your not knowing how to fly 50' from a cloud
legally and safely?

Fjukktard.

Old May 24th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Buster Hymen writes:

You are our favorite target because you are ****ing stupid and a liar.

I'm a favorite target because I'm intimidating.
Old May 24th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Buster Hymen writes:

You are our favorite target because you are ****ing stupid and a liar.

I'm a favorite target because I'm intimidating.

No, you're a target because you are a total and complete fraud.

You deluded yourself into believing that playing a game made you a pilot of
superiour skill and then attempted to lecture real pilots on how to fly.

Yet, when it comes to simple questions, like how does one fly 50' from a
cloud both legally and safely, you can't answer correctly.

If you possessed one tenth of one percent of the skill you claim to have,
you wouldn't be begging on Amazon.com. You would be able to hold down a
good, well paying job and could easily afford, even in France, to take an
introductory flight lesson to see what it was really like to fly an
airplane. You are a total waste of life.

You deserve to be the universal target for all the evils which have ever
infested usenet.

Fjukktard.

Old May 24th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
Buster Hymen writes:

You are our favorite target because you are ****ing stupid and a liar.

I'm a favorite target because I'm intimidating.

You are "intimidating" the same way the whinny, next door, 5 year
old is "intimidating".

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old May 24th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sat, 24 May 2008 06:24:36 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Buster Hymen writes:

You are our favorite target because you are ****ing stupid and a liar.

I'm a favorite target because I'm intimidating.

could you please define what you mean by 'intimidating'

personally I've never thought of someone with marshmellows between the
ears as intimidating. this seems like a new form of delusion to me.

Stealth Pilot
Old May 24th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

I have to learn not to be drinking coffee when reading Mx's posts.
"Intimidating"? My keyboard suffered from that one.

Thanks for the morning laugh, Mx.