Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 22nd 03, 08:00 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

Juan.Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Here we go again twisting the facts and changing the rules . I posted

that
since
1999 I had 2 different trucks at SnF and that I had just bought a new

one
and
was going to bring it to SnF.

You're lying again. How pathetic to watch a grown man lying and squirming
like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Does your
therapist know about this behaviour of yours?

OK please explain what the lie is make it better then what you've said so

far.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

How convenient, he snips the quote then claims ignorance. Or is it
stupidity?

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

Old October 22nd 03, 08:07 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"sleepy6" wrote in message

Juan.....From your recent string of posts, it looks like you hide from
this group until you get some backbone out of bottle before you post.

Everybody's entitled to his or her opinion. I'm sorry to hear that you think
people should drink before posting. I don't subscribe to your posting
policy.

What I would suggest is that you learn to follow threads.

Slusarczyk has been told what he needs to do to prove that he has
credibility. So far his only response is to squirm, lie, backpedal and
mumble something about hundred dollar bills.

It's very simple, two items, that's it... title in his name and proof that
the vehicle was at SNF.

Only problem is, he's lying, so he can't provide those two simple items, and
all he can do is squirm, lie, backpedal and continue mumbling something
about hundred dollar bills.

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. Simple as that.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:10 AM
red12049

Juan

If you have proof that those children are Chuck's, please post it or provide
a link. If you do not, then this question is not germane to this thread,
and is a Zoom tactic at its' finest. Journalism? I think not.
McCarthyism? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... As I said in
another post, all about your tactics.

NB One entry found for McCarthyism.

Main Entry: Mc·Car·thy·ism
Pronunciation: m&-'kär-thE-"i-z&m also -'kär-tE-
Function: noun
Etymology: Joseph R. McCarthy
Date: 1950
: a mid-20th century political attitude characterized chiefly by opposition
to elements held to be subversive and by the use of tactics involving
personal attacks on individuals by means of widely publicized indiscriminate
allegations especially on the basis of unsubstantiated charges

"Juan.Jimenez" wrote in message
. net...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I seem to recall that they said you were a timid well behaved mild

mannered
perfect gentleman and not one smart remark passed your lips .

Timid? ROFLMAO! Ask Ousterhout what he got when he suggested that on this
newsgroup.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

By the way, while you're talking about children, who are Dana, Violette

and
Kathleen Slusarczyk?

Attached Images
File Type: gif audio.gif (109 Bytes, 44 views)
Old October 22nd 03, 11:21 AM
red12049

Juan,

I like to think that I am of at least average intelligence. I read the
quoted post, and I still do not understand the point you are trying to make.
For the sake of those that might be in the same position, please explain
your accusations in detail so that we may follow along.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:32 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan.Jimenez
says...

Don't have a clue either, but I can assure you I don't have children who
have had to be dealt with by the Juvenile Court System. In fact, no one in
my family has ever had a runin with the law. Funny that these people happen
to be from Cleveland. What a coincidence, eh?

I can assure you that I don't have any children who had to be dealt with in the
Juvenile Court system ,so what's your point?. Boy your reaching now but keep it
up. Just to help you my sons names are Chuck Jr, Dave ,Ted and Don. I can't
believe how much like zoom you are that your capable of sinking to that
level.But it shouldn't surprise me coming from a guy with no moral values or
honesty. There's lots of people around here with our same last name even a few
with the same first names not are not relatives or known to me.Better sort your
people out before you start making claims you can't prove.

Do you know how many jiminizes are in Cleveland I bet there's one or more who
had run ins with the law.That's quite a coincidence as well ,don't you think.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 22nd 03, 11:34 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article nWplb.608303$cF.279405@rwcrnsc53, Juan.Jimenez says...

How convenient, he snips the quote then claims ignorance. Or is it
stupidity?

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

ROFL boy when it comes to stupidity you've just spent 2 weeks proving that your
the Grand Master of acting stupid.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:43 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article Q0qlb.608327$cF.279323@rwcrnsc53, Juan.Jimenez says...

It's very simple, two items, that's it... title in his name and proof that
the vehicle was at SNF.

I can't believe that your that dense, I have the title but even I can't produce
proof of something that didn't happen yet. The truck is new and hasn't been to
SnF yet. Secondly how does one produce a title for a vehicle he no longer owns ?
Tell ya what my new truck is a 2003 silver Dodge Ram 1500 and it will be the
one with not only a "zoom free zone" sign in it but an "ANN free zone" sign as
well.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:51 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan.Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I seem to recall that they said you were a timid well behaved mild

mannered
perfect gentleman and not one smart remark passed your lips .

Timid? ROFLMAO! Ask Ousterhout what he got when he suggested that on this
newsgroup.

Ousterhout got??? Somehow you don't seem the type to strike fear into the hearts
of anyone let alone Ousterhout.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 22nd 03, 01:18 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , red12049 says...

Juan

If you have proof that those children are Chuck's, please post it or provide
a link. If you do not, then this question is not germane to this thread,
and is a Zoom tactic at its' finest. Journalism? I think not.
McCarthyism? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... As I said in
another post, all about your tactics.

NB One entry found for McCarthyism.

: a mid-20th century political attitude characterized chiefly by opposition
to elements held to be subversive and by the use of tactics involving
personal attacks on individuals by means of widely publicized indiscriminate
allegations especially on the basis of unsubstantiated charges

Boy that fits jaun and zoom to a T .Wonder how he'd react if I pulled that
tactic on him? I'd like to but I find it difficult to lower myself to that level
but I guess some people are more at home in the gutter then others.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 22nd 03, 01:42 PM
sean trost

hey Chuck,
Suggestion, Hows about you just continue to build airplanes and let the
Zoom crew dig thier own hole in the ground. When you collect enough
"stuff" to ram down thier throughts in court do so. Dont waste your time
debating the master debater. We know and He knows that he has no
argument and is just looking for anything to use against ya.
all the best
Sean Trost

PS juan bringing so called family into the debate is low. you have no
honor. you are yellow. Go build somthing. Better yet fly it. But most of
all have a nice cuppa o SHUT THE HELL UP !

all the best
Sean Trost

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article nWplb.608303$cF.279405@rwcrnsc53, Juan.Jimenez says...

How convenient, he snips the quote then claims ignorance. Or is it
stupidity?

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

ROFL boy when it comes to stupidity you've just spent 2 weeks proving that your
the Grand Master of acting stupid.

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM