Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 23rd 03, 04:08 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"sleepy6" wrote in message

You forget....If you make an accusation, you have the
responsibility of proving it.

I did. I told him what he has to do to prove me wrong. That was... what...
2-3 weeks ago?

For the record, I've never had a truck at SnF. =8)

Looks like Chuck explained it pretty well in his post even though he
had no obligation to explain anything. The current truck was bought
after the latest Sun N Fun. Titles to previous trucks went with the
trucks when they were sold.

Oh, of course, how could I forget that private parties and corporations
don't keep records of vehicles they used to own? chuckle If you believe
that you're more gullible than the rest of the RAH gaggle combined.

Others have posted that Chucks trucks were there along with the CGS

trailer and Chucks personal plane.

No, others have posted that they saw those things, not one of them knows who
owns them.

All he has to do is post a simple title (copy of which I'm sure he has on
file or can obtain in a few minutes with one phone call) and evidence that
the vehicle was at SnF. It's not your job. It's his, so I'll be saying so
long to this little sideshow thread of yours...

Juan

Old October 23rd 03, 04:16 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article liHlb.3725$e01.10447@attbi_s02, Juan.Jimenez says...
Better than proving that you are the Pathological Liar of Cleveland.

Wrong again jaun I don't live in Cleveland haven't for about 33 years .Boy your
just a font of wrong info.

Old October 23rd 03, 04:18 AM
red12049

Juan,

Excuse me, but where I come from, if you make the accusations, you have to
supply the proof.....

Red

Old October 23rd 03, 04:20 AM
B2431

From: "Juan.Jimenez"
Date: 10/22/2003 9:48 PM Central Daylight Time

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Funny you should say that but that's just what I'm doing. jaun laid a big

egg by
they way by attributing some none existent family members to me and his
reference to Juvenile court. He's been very careful up to now but he

crossed the
line.

What line, the court line? ROFL!

Juan, I have no dog in this fight, but bringing up family members, real or
imagionary, in such a manner as to imply negative things about them is
immature, unfair and is usually resorted to by someone who can't prove his
case. At the very least it is demeaning to you and everyone else concerned. I
suggest an apology is in order.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old October 23rd 03, 04:45 AM
John Ousterhout

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:50:06 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Ousterhout got??? Somehow you don't seem the type to strike fear into the

hearts of anyone let alone Ousterhout.

So check Google. There was no response from him after I set him straight.

Juan, my lack of response means only that I'm not responding to you --
a tactic which I believe eveyone should use.

- J.O.-

Old October 23rd 03, 05:49 AM
RobertR237

In article , John Ousterhout
writes:

Ousterhout got??? Somehow you don't seem the type to strike fear into the

hearts of anyone let alone Ousterhout.

So check Google. There was no response from him after I set him straight.

Juan, my lack of response means only that I'm not responding to you --
a tactic which I believe eveyone should use.

- J.O.-

John,

I am SHOCKED! I just knew you were hiding in the closet somewhere shaking in
fear of Jaun!

Gawd, what a funny picture! (Not of you in a closet, you kicking Jaun's ass!)

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 23rd 03, 05:49 AM
RobertR237

In article , andy asberry
writes:

You're lying again. How pathetic to watch a grown man lying and squirming
like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Does your
therapist know about this behaviour of yours?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...uy.com&oe=UTF-

8&output=gplain

One Juan Jimenez, a self-proclaimed aviation writer, has publicly
stated that the proprietor of an airplane manufacturing company has
lied AGAIN. That indicates at least two lies. A pattern, a habitual
liar.

As a consumer who is contemplating the purchase of an airplane of the
type manufactured by the said proprietor, I certainly don't want to
get involved with a habitual liar. Therefore, I won't consider buying
from him.

Of course, if Mr. Jimenez is wrong or has lied himself, I would think
the manufacturer would be entitled to compensation for lost revenue
and damaged reputation.

But Jaun's lawyer would argue that since Jaun is a total idiot and the only one
who believes that he is a writer of any kind, how could anyone be damaged by
something he said. Think about it...anyone stupid enough to believe anything
that Jaun would say is really way too stupid to be flying anything.

Old October 23rd 03, 10:41 AM
sleepy6

"sleepy6" wrote in message

You forget....If you make an accusation, you have the
responsibility of proving it.

I did. I told him what he has to do to prove me wrong. That was... wha
t...
2-3 weeks ago?

Lets see if I understand this....You accuse Chuck of not bringing his
truck or other items that he owns to Sun N Fun because someone might
make a legal attempt to grab it. Lots of folks see Chuck there with
his truck, trailer and airplane so now you claim Chuck doesn't own
them? Hey Chuck, who is this friend that keeps loaning you stuff for
years at a time? Will he loan me a Hawk like yours? I'll settle for
the use of a new truck for a couple of years

For the record, I've never had a truck at SnF. =8)

An attempt at humor or are you just confused agian?

Looks like Chuck explained it pretty well in his post even though he
had no obligation to explain anything. The current truck was bought
after the latest Sun N Fun. Titles to previous trucks went with the
trucks when they were sold.

Oh, of course, how could I forget that private parties and corporation
don't keep records of vehicles they used to own? chuckle If you bel
ieve
that you're more gullible than the rest of the RAH gaggle combined.

Well lets see, I privately have owned numerous vehicles over the
last 45 years and I have no proof at all of any but the ones I
currently drive. When I traded the others in I had to give up the
titles, nobody gave me any paperwork that proved I once owned them and
nothing requires me to keep any such proof.

My company currently has 4 trucks but over the years we have owned a
bunch. They show up on the old inventories and the old depreciation
sheets for tax purposes but the titles went with the trucks when the
trucks left.

What state lets you keep the title for a vehicle that you sold and why
would you keep that title if you could? Have you ever sold or traded
in a vehicle?

Others have posted that Chucks trucks were there along with the CGS

trailer and Chucks personal plane.

No, others have posted that they saw those things, not one of them kno
ws who
owns them.

He either owns the stuff or he has great friends that loan him stuff
for years at a time Your job would be to prove that he doesn't own
them to prove your accusation. If you could furnish that proof and
then people might take you serious.

All he has to do is post a simple title (copy of which I'm sure he has
on
file or can obtain in a few minutes with one phone call) and evidence
that
the vehicle was at SnF. It's not your job. It's his, so I'll be saying
so
long to this little sideshow thread of yours...

Juan

Thats where you are confused. It's your job to prove what you claim
and once agian all you do is spout the same nonsense and no proof. I
am giving you the perfect chance to prove your accusation and really
embarass Chuck. All you have to do is post proof that Chuck has a
reason to avoid taking his stuff to Sun N Fun. Looks to me like Chuck
makes the trip every year with his stuff and nothing has stopped him
from taking it back home.

BTW The inuendos about some females (who apparently exist only in your
imagination since you never posted anything to prove otherwise) are
entirely out of place.

It appears like you have no proof of any of your wild claims so you
just resort to insults and even wilder inuendos about his family. This
certainly did not give you any credibility so your credibility still
stands at zero. Right now it looks like you are a pathetic little worm
who is jealous of Chucks success. BS doesn't cut it. Show us
something to back up your accusations or crawl back in your hole.

Old October 23rd 03, 01:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article ,
sleepy6 says...

Well lets see, I privately have owned numerous vehicles over the
last 45 years and I have no proof at all of any but the ones I
currently drive. When I traded the others in I had to give up the
titles, nobody gave me any paperwork that proved I once owned them and
nothing requires me to keep any such proof.

My company currently has 4 trucks but over the years we have owned a
bunch. They show up on the old inventories and the old depreciation
sheets for tax purposes but the titles went with the trucks when the
trucks left.

Hey Bob he knows that,that's why he says what he does. He wants me to prove the
impossible .I have no titles any more for my red Dodge Ram or my Blue one which
I traded in a couple weeks ago.So he bravely states he wants to see the titles
from the trucks I took to SnF.

What state lets you keep the title for a vehicle that you sold and why
would you keep that title if you could? Have you ever sold or traded
in a vehicle?

From the sound of it if he can't afford to put a few bucks down to prove he's
right I doubt he ever bought a new truck let alone 3 in 6 years .If he had he be
aware of how titles work.

He either owns the stuff or he has great friends that loan him stuff
for years at a time Your job would be to prove that he doesn't own
them to prove your accusation. If you could furnish that proof and
then people might take you serious.

Hey Bob I got a lot of great friends but I ain't got any that will loan me a new
truck every few years no questions asked LOL!! Let alone an airplane or a 30 '
trailer etc. Wonder if I could get those friends to pay for my booth at SnF this
year :-)

Thats where you are confused. It's your job to prove what you claim
and once agian all you do is spout the same nonsense and no proof. I
am giving you the perfect chance to prove your accusation and really
embarass Chuck. All you have to do is post proof that Chuck has a
reason to avoid taking his stuff to Sun N Fun. Looks to me like Chuck
makes the trip every year with his stuff and nothing has stopped him
from taking it back home.

....and I'll be there again next year and guess who won't be ? zoom won't be
there again. LOL!!!

BTW The inuendos about some females (who apparently exist only in your
imagination since you never posted anything to prove otherwise) are
entirely out of place.

I suppose if I did a criminal record search of all the jiminezes I'd probably
come up with a ton of names and I would also bet a lot of them are named jaun as
well. So I if I were use jauns logic against him as he does me I could say
what's the criminal charges your hiding? He's a real joke.

It appears like you have no proof of any of your wild claims so you
just resort to insults and even wilder inuendos about his family. This
certainly did not give you any credibility so your credibility still
stands at zero. Right now it looks like you are a pathetic little worm
who is jealous of Chucks success. BS doesn't cut it. Show us
something to back up your accusations or crawl back in your hole.

Your right I think envy is at the bottom of most of this .It would seem both
jaun and zoom have never got any bonified recognition for any achievements in
aviation so they try to ride on the coat tails of those who have. Either by
sucking up to them or attacking them. It gives meaning to their otherwise lack
luster lives.

See ya

Chuck

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM