Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 24th 03, 08:48 PM
Model Flyer

"Dave Hyde" wrote in message
andy asberry wrote:

By the way, anyone know what state Juan is in?

Either confusion or denial.

Both I should imagine, he's denying that he's confused or he's
confused about what to deny. Also he would appear not to know that
this group is generally about ****ing off people about using auto
conversions or, buying latches for window glass in an airplane.
--

..
--

Dave 'futility' Hyde

...who thinks this has gotten a little out of hand.

Old October 24th 03, 08:53 PM
Model Flyer

"Big John" wrote in message
Model Flyer

Just blew my HD with your e-mail address. Can you just send me a

blank
e-mail so I can gat again and I'll put it in my paper address book

)

How could an e-mail address blow your HD, or, are you the poor chap
that has the real null domain?
--

..
--
Cheers,
Jonathan Lowe
whatever at antispam dot net
No email address given because of spam.
Antispam trap in place

Big John

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:11:03 +0100, "Model Flyer"

wrote:

unmoderated forums won't wither and die because of constant

assaults by the
trolls like Jaun and Granolawicz.

You forgot to add one of the worst offenders here...Latchless

Larry
Smith!

Jual and Larry are both in my kill file, eventuall I got fed up

with
all the bickering over what who said what. Because you lot still
reply to their moronic meanderings I have to suffer their wanton
prose. Please, Please can we leave this pair of twits where they
belong and get on with the persuit of that unfortunate who used a

V-8
in his Sea Bee.:-)
--

.

Old October 24th 03, 09:29 PM
Del Rawlins

On 24 Oct 2003 07:26 AM, posted the following:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:16:53 -0500, Russell Kent
wrote:

:Barnyard BOb -- wrote:
:
: You're beating a dead horse.
: Shunning is the only EFFECTIVE option.
:
:Oh I dunno 'bout that. I'd wager that firearms would be effective if
roperly utilized. I'm not advocating that course of action, merely
:being pedantic for (hopefully) humorous effect. :-) Russell Kent

You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
effective.

Thalium poisoning
Submarine launched cruise missile
Dropping in an active volcano
Steam roller
High voltage
snakes

Feel free to add to the list, everyone

Force him at gunpoint to fly his own BD-5.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old October 24th 03, 09:33 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Del Rawlins says...

You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
effective.

Thalium poisoning
Submarine launched cruise missile
Dropping in an active volcano
Steam roller
High voltage
snakes

Feel free to add to the list, everyone

Force him at gunpoint to fly his own BD-5.

I vote for that one LOL!!! I was thinking of force feeding him Lute fish .

See ya

Chuck

Old October 24th 03, 11:38 PM
Barnyard BOb --

: You're beating a dead horse.
: Shunning is the only EFFECTIVE option.
:
:Oh I dunno 'bout that. I'd wager that firearms would be effective if
roperly utilized. I'm not advocating that course of action, merely
:being pedantic for (hopefully) humorous effect. :-) Russell Kent

You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
effective.

Thalium poisoning
Submarine launched cruise missile
Dropping in an active volcano
Steam roller
High voltage
snakes

Feel free to add to the list, everyone

Force him at gunpoint to fly his own BD-5.

Del Rawlins-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Too bad your not a babe, Del.
You deserve a huge smooch. bfg

Barnyard BOb --

Old October 25th 03, 12:04 AM

In article , Dave Hyde wrote:
andy asberry wrote:

By the way, anyone know what state Juan is in?

Either confusion or denial.

*definitely* not D-nile.

One grade above that. C-nile. snicker

Old October 25th 03, 12:17 AM
Larry Smith

"RobertR237" wrote in message
In article , "Larry Smith"
writes:

Well then. If this is so the controversy will rage on forever until
settled in a court of law, not for harassment but on a civil complaint

for
libel and damage to Chuck's business relations.

In the meantime quality time for building is wasted and I'm wondering if

the
unmoderated forums won't wither and die because of constant assaults by

the
trolls like Jaun and Granolawicz.

You forgot to add one of the worst offenders here...Latch

Hey, goofy, I'll sell you some latches for your groundpounder project, much
better ones than those slipshod shadetree latches from that "machinist" who
thinks you're an idiot.

Don't take checks from dumb Texans, though.

snip dumb sig

Old October 25th 03, 03:04 AM
RobertR237

In article , "Larry Smith"
writes:

You forgot to add one of the worst offenders here...Latch

Hey, goofy, I'll sell you some latches for your groundpounder project, much
better ones than those slipshod shadetree latches from that "machinist" who
thinks you're an idiot.

Don't take checks from dumb Texans, though.

snip dumb sig

Don't need them, I have a great pair of latches and didn't have to whine and
cry about them for months on end either. Now when are you going to show
something besides your stupidity and let everyone see the piece of **** you
claim to be building?

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 25th 03, 03:04 AM
RobertR237

In article , writes:

You're right, there's a whole world of options that would be
effective.

Thalium poisoning
Submarine launched cruise missile
Dropping in an active volcano
Steam roller
High voltage
snakes

Feel free to add to the list, everyone

Flight Testing a BD5J

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM